High School Girls Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenTheGiant, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I just graduated last year and have noticed that the girls in the year behind me are turning bisexual and lesbian almost like a fad. Just this week i was at a party and saw one of my yonger sisters friends. So i said hey and talked for a little bit. I was talking to my friend then ajd turned around and saw her making out with this other girl there. It didnt bother me actually it was pretty hot, but theb tue next day at work this new girl starts and we were flirting back and forth. So i find her on facebook and look at her info and t says shes bisexual. Im not bothered by this its just weird. Also i was talking to the other lesbian girl at the party and she was telling me how her old GF who still goes to high school has been trybg to convert these girls into lesbians. She befriends them and gets them drunk and then tries to get them in sexual situations. Ha wtf is this the new fad in high school. Have you guys noticed this?

2. Dude, I graduated 2004... girls use to make out, to turn us guys on.. not really any bisexuals at my highschool.. I live in socal! I think it might be the same thing thats going on here with the new generation except being gay is more acceptable now... idk! Do ya see a bunch of dudes makin out? Holding hands walking around school? Probably not...

3. I like when girls do that. I like to see just how far they will go. In fact, most of them are spaghetti girls "Straight until they're wet"

Then I swoop in and give them lessons.

On topic though, it's a way to get more guys to notice them or it's the ones that have daddy issues.

4. I think honestly 90% of claimed bisexuality/lesbianism in girls in high school is just more of their "look at me" bullshit that most of them carry on with to at least 23-24.
    Like wearing sexuality as a fashion statement.

5. if you're getting your dick wet who cares

6. Hahaha "spaghetti girls."

But really who cares. Maybe they're doing it for attention, maybe they are bisexual. Just enjoy it :devious:

7. OMG everyone's having sex with each other
    now time for "make war not love" ramblings

8. Its probably because chicks are more experimental with their sexuality.

9. Wait...did she tell you to find her on facebook?

Cause tbh,if she didn't that's kind of creepy.

:hide:

10. [quote name='"JeetJeet"']Its probably because chicks are more experimental with their sexuality.[/quote]

Cause even girls know girls are irresistible

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Wait...did she tell you to find her on facebook?

Cause tbh,if she didn't that's kind of creepy.

:hide:[/quote]

Ha no i didnt mean it like that, she friend requested me after we talked at work. But idk just an observation ive made in my small suburban town. I really don't care and tbh find it pretty sexy. I think whoever said that its to attract attention is right its always public or there truly bisexual/lesbian

12. personally i dont care but yes it was a fad when i was in high school it seemed like any chick would do any chick lol im 20 now btw

13. For most girls they are just experimenting. I think at least the girls I know have experimented with a girl even if just kissing usually alcohol was involved in some way though haha. I wouldn't read too much into it. I don't know any girls that are actually lesbians though. I have a few guys friends that are gay but I have yet to meet a girl who considered herself a true lesbian.

14. Lmao. Even jobs use facebook to check up on potential employees before hiring now. 20 percent of people fired from jobs are fired for posting dumb shit on their facebook. Saw that stat in a paper the other day.

Lookng someone up to find out if theyre sketchy is a safe precaution imo. Can you really expect privacy on a social network that encourages people to give up all their personal info?

15. it's called attention whores.

16. This year was my last year in high school and yeah there's a shit ton of these so called bi chicks. They've been on this shit since middle school. But if you ask them "so do you eat pussy then?". They always say no. So then I always ask them "how are you bi then?".

They just like the attention. There was a lot of lesbians (the stud type) when I went to regular high school. They were legit lesbians though, not just doing it for the attention. They all dressed like dudes and were really pretty. They would be with the best looking chicks at school too. They turned so many females.

17. #17 Berzerker42500, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    It's really kind of scary.

That's why I don't even have my real last name on mine.

I keep it private and I never post shit about my life,like everyone else seems to do.

I only post shit I find funny or music.

Edit:I've read shit like that too about people getting fired.

I think it's kind of bullshit,unless someone is talking about all the drugs they do(which a lot of people do)then of course they're going to randomly drug test said person.

18. I don't think it's attention I think they get the curious thing mixed up with the actual being of the lesbian.

They all know how sexy ladies are.

19. I noticed the girl-bisexual dynamic in highschool and always felt that it was fake. I never understood why girls would get drunk and do drugs, then makeout or have sex with other women. It bothered me, because I felt that it cheapened true romantic same-sex relations.

I was in love with my best friend in highschool, and my best friend in junior high. True love, I loved them so much that I did not want to reveal my love. I contently slept next to them, and that's all I ever wanted. I did not want to do much more than hold them in my arms and feel loved in return.

When I saw girls making out and claiming to be "bi sexual" I was upset because if my affections came to fruition then I would be lumped in with them.

IN the end I told my best friends about my true feelings, and they felt love but no attraction. That was fine, and I moved on.

I would have hated to have been associated with girls who did not feel true love, but just wanted attention.

20. It doesn't cheapen true love, it's the setup.

How could you possibly know what you want without testing all options?