Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High school football?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Did your high school take football seriously? My high school cared more about FB than education... Hahaha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VXlP0eaZc]Booker T @ Broken Arrow - YouTube[/ame]

This is the highlights from one of my favorite games, and as you see at the end the play made sportscenter ESPN.

But yeah did your school have a good football team or what?

2. Since I'm fr Texas football is as big as trucks haha.

3. My Highschool football team was fucking terrible, but that didn't stop our school from pouring waaaaaaay too much money into a brand new football field over important things like, say, updating our 5+ year old textbooks. Not that I went to a bad high school, far from it, it's one of the best public high schools in the country, but they wasted too much time caring about our atrocious football team.

As I recall, my freshman year, the first game they won broke a multi-season losing streak.

On the other hand, our fencing team, which I was on, had multiple undefeated seasons, but we still had to use ancient equipment and practice in the fucking cafeteria. New York state is semi-retarded.

4. My high schools collective record from my freshman to senior year is 7-33 so yeah we were pretty bad.

5. I lived in texas when I was in high school and lets just say that the football team's budget was so high they always had the latest helmets, cleats, fitted pads, and new unis every other year. Thge team was good they would usually go undefeated or lose 1-2 games a season but end up getting ripped apart in the playoffs every year. I played football my sophomore year and my coach always stressed that football came before school lol.

6. My town had one huge highschool, and football is supposed to be huge. Everyone from the town except for the students cared.

7. not a lot of non football players cared, but for us in the program the atmosphere was life or death

8. South pointe stallions all day! Look up jadeveon clowney.

9. Definitly not lmao but that didn't stop me and my friends from getting high and/or drunk and going to every home game lol good times

10. I never took football seriously idk it's weird when I see people freak out over football games idk tho I don't watch football ever and the only football games I went to was on homecoming but we went baked and didn't really care what happened. The only people who really cared were preppy kids and football players.

11. im from jersey and i like to smoke weed

12. I actually have a high school football game at 7 tonight (yes im 18). Our school is big into football and we have lost 1 game in the past 3 seasons, so i would think we are pretty good.

13. well my high school was very football oriented, the students consisted of a variety of races, mostly being black, and they all played football.

too bad they couldn't all pass lol.

14. I went 16-13 on varsity from sophomore through senior year. We were just awful til my junior year when we missed state by three points and lost at state my senior year by one point.

I miss it so much. I have dreams at least once every couple weeks. My senior season was the most fun I've had in my life so far.

With that being said, I would never do high school again.

15. won our schools first playoff game last year and went to reginals went 8-4

this year were 1-0 and bring back a lot of people

until my coach came in like 5 years ago it wasnt that serious but now year round lifting, we have the michigan state and detroit lions speed trainer(we had him before they signed him though)

16. My High School football team never won any games my whole high school tenure.

Seriously, we're a hockey town

17. Texas here. We care WAY too much about football. Our district couldn't even afford to keep teachers on and were laying people off left and right, yet the football team got a new fucking stadium, not to mention all new equipment