Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High School Dropout Pothead - Future Doctor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 10005988, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']"Future doctor" seems a bit dubious. I mean, obviously no one going into any discipline is thinking they're going to drop out or not succeed, but yet there are always those who fail. To be so sure of yourself (I'm not sure of the success rate of your field) seems kinda irrational.[/quote]

This is the reason you will be a doctor...... People like this, well done mate hope you go on to make good money n throw it in the faces of people who doubt you :)

2. I don't think pothead was the only factor letting you succeed. You smoked weed every day and went to med school? Sure there wasn't anything else helping you through? Like a large sum of money?

3. Im gonna say that over 90% of people that go to med school get loans.

4. PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME BY THIS. thats very cool and stuff but heres another real life thing that no one has ever told you and won't until if your maybe even lucky is too late., unfortunately stoners are not taken seriously in serious professions like a doctor or a CEO and that sucks when you are serious about your work. doing it all alone is making it super hard on yourself. also I personally think there is good reason not to be taken seriously its not all just bs. so thats something to think about, would you ever stop smoking for work, i think its something that would have to be a serious consideration for someone like yourself, and a big sacrifice for someone that smokes everyday

5. a game designer on the other hand...

6. If I were to continue smoking as a professional, who's not going to take me seriously? I'd keep work separate from my habit, and the only people that would know are people in my close circle.

7. How'd a future doctor get a red rep bar?

Sorry if that makes me sound like a dick, just curious

8. I made a topic a couple years or so ago about giving my girl a brownie without her knowing and a couple sensitive posters were seriously offended.

Wanna help me out, please? :D I'd appreciate it actually. Asking for rep like a bawss.