High quality portable Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pyroim, Nov 17, 2011.

1. As an asthmatic toker I am basically limited to vape-ing as it gets me the required medicinal effects without the harshness and burning sensation in my lungs but i need to be able to hit it ANYWHERE whenever i have an attack or just feel like toking, all in all im looking for a HIGH QUALITY portable vape, heard iffy things about the Iolite but have also seen the new Whispur and im interested in hearing what the community says, but im also looking into the possibility of getting something close to the AtmosRX / other repurposed E-Cig for pure hash oil and or waxxes which is not a problem for me as i am 215 friendly

PS i havent used the MFLB but due to the short battery life and the constant need to replace the batterys i don't think it would really fit the bill however, prove me otherwise
    :gc_rocks:

2. Arizer Solo will fit the bill. It is much more tech advanced than a mflb, has very good battery life, produces good vapor, doesn't use butane, it's small, easy to use, fast heat time, and is currently priced competitively. I've had mine for a few months and I paid 150 with shipping for mine. It is about as good as a portable vaporizer gets. Read the reviews.

3. Honestly don't get the e ciggs with hash oil I've hit one and it was good but its like 60 hits per cartridge and they cost a lot

4. #4 420stonedpanda, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Honestly, I used an Iolite extensively and always thought it was amazing, loved the taste, nice big hits, the bowls last a while and they're so discrete. My friend had one for two years, the ignition broke once, but apart from that he had not problems. The only things I didn't like about it were how hot the unit got when using it for a long time and it made an annoying hiss every 5 or 10 minutes of use which wasn't good if you're in the cinema or something. But I absolutely loved it, my second favorite vape only to my Volcano (which is an awful comparison I know).

I'm part of a minority but I hated the MFLB, it was a good novelty but I remember just not using it after a month or so of buying it and just reverted to smoking, whereas now I only vape. I hated the batteries (so much easier putting butane in an iolite than charging batteries), mediocre taste, really easy to accidently combust your bud, the tiny little stem got really clogged really fast and I found it less portable than an Iolite because you've got a stem, the unit (which has a clear screen on top of the herb chamber so if anyone sees it they'll know what it's for, the Iolite/Wispr just looks like a walkie talkie) and batteries to lug around, whereas the Iolite is just the unit and you can get 3 or 4 bowls from a load of butane (way more with the Wispr i've heard).
    I haven't used a Wispr, but i've seen a lot of really good reviews, sounds like it rectifies all the Iolite's problems:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIL5nCXcvIU]WISPR by IOLITE Portable Vaporizer Review - YouTube[/ame]

Check out www.fuckcombustion.com, it'll have much better vape information than elsewhere.

5. I use, prefer and recommend the Vapir NO2 portable vaporizer. It's the best vape that I own and I've accumulated a few.

6. I've been using the mflb for 6 months and I personally love it. I would call it high quality. I have heard the Arizer solo was really good. Its rechargeable lithium ion which is cool. I've never used it but Linda did a pretty good review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1lDD3cGZdc]Linda reviews the Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer - YouTube[/ame]

7. ...I just take my big ol' vaporizer with me and plug it in wherever. Unless I'm toking in the bathroom on campus, than I got my little silver portable vape. It doesn't work very well though because it isn't electronic or anything.

8. Look up "vapor blunt "

9. #9 Justin SanDiego, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    lol. I tried "chatting" with her once while watching her do her little toking video/live cam. I simply said something like "you look stressed out." and she FLIPPED OUT! Totally going off on me. It was bizarre... Oh well. I'm sure we'll survive without each other. :)

10. [quote name='"Justin SanDiego"']

lol. I tried "chatting" with her once while watching her do her little toking video/live cam. I simply said something like "you look stressed out." and she FLIPPED OUT! Totally going off on me. It was bizarre... Oh well. I'm sure we'll survive without each other. :)[/quote]

Maybe you should keep your opinion of how people look until you know them a bit better.

11. I'll stick with the EQ for a desktop. The Volcano is a really great, but the cost! On top of that, I'm not a big bag fan. I like whips better, so that's a couple strikes against the volcano for me right out of the gate. It is a really great vaporizer though. I'm no mflb fan either. You summed up the faults pretty well. To me, it's just to crude. I know the fans love it, but it's really just barely a vaporizer. It's about as basic as it gets. I like something that's a little more tech advanced. I tried a Iolite, but what I didn't like was the butane, and the hiss. I only tried a couple of bowls. I also thought it used a lot of fuel when it ran. It does look like a walkie talkie. My Solo looks like some sort of test meter. As everyone says, it's about the size of a red bull can. Smaller than a standard soda can. My hand is fairly large and it completely surrounds the unit when I'm holding it. All that shows is the glass stem. It does have a stem. Stealth was not a huge factor for me to begin with. I wanted something good that I could move around with. My battery can pretty much last me all day long if it had to. I just plug in and recharge at night and when it's between home sessions. Then if I take it with me, it's on a full charge when I leave. Battery life or charging hasn't been a problem.