High Potency Outdoor Strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JavaFalcon, May 22, 2010.

1. I've only worked with bagseeds before but, what are some high potency outdoor strains that would grow nice in the Mid-Atlantic/Chesapeake Bay area? We get maybe an hour or so less sunshine than northern states/Canada due to lower latitude, but temps are always good thru October and summer rain is very plentiful.

Thanks for your help!

2. White widow, AK 47, sour diesel, blue dream, himalaya gold, lemon kush, purple kush, bubba kush, blueberry, romulan...the list is just waaaay to long. I'm running Purple AK 47 and Purple Diesel and they seem to be pretty hardy. If you want something that can really take a beating, try AK 47. If grown correctly, it gives a solid potency and yeild. The purple diesel seems to be a little more sensitive.

3. what about the midwest area

4. Look for mold resistance

5. I ordered some Swiss Cheese from Nirvana for outdoor in the MW. It's a cross of Skunk #1 and Swiss Miss. Supposed to be a strong strain with mold resistance and fairly early finish time. Transplanting outdoors end of next week.

6. Black Widow. Great stuff.

7. I need a good strian that can grow in rainy and dry weather.

I can use a nettle spray or plants to control mold.

8. Hey Falcon, I think were pretty much in the same area! Check out my outdoor grow!!