"High-Pod"

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kevinski, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Hey everyone. Just pieced together a highpod. Design micro grow. Using 2 cfl 6500K bulbs for the veg cycle need a fan for air movement still. Going to attempt a Srog style grow in there. Absolute first indoor or outdoor grow. I have led flower lights for later. Hows it look 1502292880884.jpg 1502292886454.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not a bad setup! I'm thinking on building one of these with some COBs under the lid. Glad to be riding shotgun for this!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's really cool. Think about putting a non gloss white paint on the inside for reflection, and black on the outside! If light is bleeding through the container that's potential loss. Goodluck dude!

• Like Like x 1
  4. For sure! I was hoping to snag a black Brute so I can just add the white inside. I'm a lil skeptic still about paint being so close to my babies, but no one else seems to have an issue from that with their builds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good looking dog.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pretty cool. Never seen that before.

7. I have some mylar to put inside.. The room itself has no windows so when the lights are out its dark cant see your hand infront of your face.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Look up "Space Buckets". They started out as 5 gallon buckets, but people immediately made bigger, badder versions. They seem great for a small personal stash

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pretty much the same idea. I added the 2 fans this afternoon after my date with the physiotherapist. Seems to work well. Any suggestions to nutes. I have had good success with gaia 4-4-4 and was going to continue with them but if there is something easier the. Lemme know.

10. *****UPDATE*****

Wraped with tinfoil. Mylar i had came up short. And fan added. This girl looks happy as pie. 1502377793529.jpg

11. Tinfoil gone. Purchased mylar from the hydroponics store. They tried to sell me a tent and lights, but im determined to make my micro grow work. Even if its only a ounce of green im happy.

12. Got rid of the high pod idea. My wife wanted to bring the outdoor plants inside in fear of then being discovered. So i bought a tent 2 inline fans and a charcoal filter. The big issue now is lighting. Whether to go with HPS OR LED. ANY INPUT. what do most of you all use. Heat is not a issue. I am growing in my cellar. 1502801417701.jpg 1502801422987.jpg

13. Not nearly as impresive as any other plants ive seen on here but here goes it. A few hairs (pistils i think they are called) still learning the lingo and i am indulging everything into learning what this plant wants and needs. I like the organic approach i think this will be my nitch. I have plans to upgrade to either MH OR HPS OR BOTH, although the LED tech has made leaps and bounds in the grow light area. 1503007624513.jpg 1503007634384.jpg 1503007641525.jpg

14. Lookin awesome man! What week are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. End of week 1. This little lady was the runt. So i brought her in. One week was 18/6 next this paat week was 12/12

16. Just starting week 2 of flower. Gave a half dose of sensi bloom and half dose big bud. 1503232954384.jpg 1503232961264.jpg
    Does she look healthy. I know the lights are not the best. Im looking into building a cob lighting system.