high parents/siblings stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vzsel, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Share a story when you thought your parents were high..or if they are just open stoners and knew they were high shit like that, or if your parents are antipot a sibling story :smoke:

Ill go: this was on the phone
    Mom: hey *saying unimportant shit*
    Me:alriight
    Mom:are you high?
    Me: naw...(I wasn't)
    Mom:eek:h...iam...ahahhhhhahahahahahhahaaha
    *click...

My dads an asshole so he doesn't toke, but I'm sure my mom tokes from time to time.

2. A couple of years back, I was on the desktop computer in my dining room. My dad randomly comes downstairs at 11:30PM (they go to bed around 9), eyes looking low. He grabs some chips then goes back upstairs.

I've also frequently walked past their room late at night, notice reg/mid smell leaking into the hallway, and proceed to go to my room and spark up dank.:smoke:

3. My great aunts house always reeks haha, not sure if she smokes

4. she smokes

uhm, my dad and mom are ex-hippies, they didn't like me smoking when I was living with them, but now they could care less.

of my 3 sisters I have smoked with 2. I am currently able to smoke with 1.
    0 of them are chill, haha.

5. #5 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahahahhhaha he didn't say anything to you? That made me laugh

6. #6 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    Is she a cat lady too?:eek:

7. #7 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    Ahahaha I hate that, find family who tokes but they're fucking stupid.

8. I once HASH brownies at my ex GF's house and her dad was leaving for atlanta so we had the house to our self..Well after we made the brownies left them to cool down and we decided to see a movie high then come back eat 2 more then go at it lol BUT her dad
    ate almost the hole entire batch nd he took some for his trip and before her left he made a hugh ass dinner and bought a bunch of food and my gf was like omg I think my dad at the brownies and he is high off his mind. It was true when he left a note saying HEY sweetie I loved the brownies they are better then usual and I feel great here is some money ill be back next week.....I was like are you serious...Im out of 6 brownies thats money lol

9. I just smoked a bowl, and my bro came home, reeking of ganj and eyes red as fuck. Needless to say we both caught on to eachother and played some Fifa. I got owned.

10. #10 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    Ahahahaah well atleast he made you food!

11. #11 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    I wish I had a sibling like that I have one sister but she's 9 ahaha buuut two of my cousins smoke, ones still kinda new to it and is in that "I'm a huge stoner" phase...

12. I had the pleasure of smokeing a few fat joints with my dad in the weeks before he passed away.
    I treasure thoughs memory's :)

13. #13 Vzsel, Aug 11, 2011
    That's really great actually, he probably had really goof stories huh?

14. #14 biggg bassset, Aug 11, 2011
    Yeah it was cool he hadn't toked much since his 20s so it was actually pretty cool/strange to see an old man giggling and acting up like a little child haha

15. Bump for a decent topic?

16. When my mom gets high she likes to talk to my cat. She be telling him to get a job, stop bringing dead birds in the house, calling him a Mexican (she really hate Mexicans) and all types of shit.

My brother has MD so smoking helps him a lot. One time he got so stoned we was playing the game and he just randomly fell out of his wheelchair to the floor, snoring and shit. My other brother is one of those "nah I don't smoke" but will ask you to smoke him up . He gets goofy and laughs a lot , so its worth it