Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High paranoia question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Just moved to new apartment. Smoking is allowed but the smoke alarms are sensitive so I covered it up in the room I smoke in. I even covered the air vent to avoid the smell spreading in my house. Can anyone smell this around me? Like maintenance or something?

I keep hearing a lot of movement outside and I'm trippin lol and I smoke in my bathroom that has a flowing air vent. Can anyone smell from that?

2. Smoke outside? Or you could also purchase a smoke buddy. Google it

3. [quote name='"Hiebs"']Smoke outside? Or you could also purchase a smoke buddy. Google it[/quote]

Fuck outside I like chillin in my bathroom just milking it lol

4. Open a window and you should be fine with that vent. Make a sploof if you wanna be even safer!

5. get a rubber band and a plastic bag and seal up the smoke alarm with the plastic bag. open a window and get a fan blowing air out and you should be good...If your front door has space between the floor and the bottom of the door stuff a towel under it and no one will be the wiser.

6. [quote name='"DanKnStickyy"']Open a window and you should be fine with that vent. Make a sploof if you wanna be even safer![/quote]

Don't want outside to smell

7. i smoke in my apartment, and smoking isn't even allowed in the building.
    i just blow the smoke into a fan if i'm in the bedroom, or lock myself in the bathroom with the fan on, and i spray air freshener/odor neutralizer around.

8. [quote name='"biorobotics"']i smoke in my apartment, and smoking isn't even allowed in the building.
    i just blow the smoke into a fan if i'm in the bedroom, or lock myself in the bathroom with the fan on, and i spray air freshener/odor neutralizer around.[/quote]

Can anyone else smell it ya think?

9. If your being super paranoid, make sure you stuff a towel or something underneath the door to keep the smell in. Also, the smoke buddy works pretty great for me. Burning incense is a good cover as well. Haha I survived a certain military establishment for two years smoking spice (which is horrible btw, but we got drug tested) w/o getting caught so it is possible to be discreet while smoking. Yes I realize spice isn't as pungent as bud but its still smoke...

10. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Can anyone else smell it ya think?[/quote]

If your on the top floor of the apt building then definitely not. If you're underneath then it's possible, it all depends on how the duct system is set up. Most likely not though. I would really recommend a smoke buddy. Works like a champ!

11. i just posted this on a dorm thread, i feel like it would apply to this apartment idea too:

just a thought personally, in dorms, i would just make edibles, no their not that nice smoke high, but they definately get you higher, with less smell. i just made firecrackers in a microwave oven. (high for 2-4 mins depending on the microwave) then leave them be so all the THC can soak a bit. get you nicely blazed and with MUCH less smell. (hidden by the beautiful smell of melting PB)

GL bro, if you do smoke, ultimate hook up:
    ~fan by the window, pile of clothes by the door (covering the cracks,) put a note on the door saying you just got out of the shower (so roomie asks if they can come in)
    ~sploof, either the smoke buddy, a carbon filter one or a dryersheet one.
    ~a quarter, to cover the bowl so it doesnt cherry up and reek out the room.
    ~blow the smoke out the fan when you exhale, it kinda chops it up
    ~hold your hits (zero them if you can) lowers both smell and visible smoke out the window
    ~i highly suggest no bongs (the water is stanky) or joints/blunts cuz they tend to REEEEK
    ~finally emergancy bottle of frebreeze and axe to spray things down if the rommie or anyone comes in soon after. :p

GL happytokin

12. if they can, it's been like 5 months and nobody has said anything, so... :smoking:
    sometimes i smell it around where i smoke, but it's not like, 'whoa someone has been smoking weed in here!'.

13. [quote name='"biorobotics"']

if they can, it's been like 5 months and nobody has said anything, so... :smoking:
    sometimes i smell it around where i smoke, but it's not like, 'whoa someone has been smoking weed in here!'.[/quote]

I'm Lol