Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High, or REALLY high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J Roc, Jul 29, 2013.

1. What do you prefer, to just be high, or REALLY high? I have never been super stoned, but I was thinking about it tonight, so I was wondering if if was worth it. Is the high better? How?

2. please stop posting these kinds of threads, sorry but no one on the internet really wants to hear what you will do or how high your gonna get. Its stupid,childish and self-incriminating.

3. Well depends on the situation. Getting really stoned has it's place but i usually reserve that for special occassions or nights i have no responsibilities.

4. Depends on whats going on and how much weed i have. Just high during the week but on the weekends if we got a baby sitter we will get really stoned.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app