Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High on the 4th of July

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Duncan2112, Jul 4, 2012.

1. So I have some really good weed right now and I wanna get pretty high and watch the fireworks. The only problem is I do the 4th with family and friends. My parents are fine with me smoking, just not at the house. I also can keep very good composer while high. I just feel bad being high around my parents out of respect? Any opinions?

2. Get over it?

3. Smoke even more then you usually do, then you'll be to high to care. I smoke inside my house when my parents come to visit, I pay rent, i have a good job. And if they dont like it they don't have to visit. Eventually you have to grow up.

4. If they don't care then why should you care? And you're parents are ok with you smoking except at like the only place you can't be arrested?

5. Yeah, We rent so they say it could mess that up on that part but i guess your right why should it matter :D

6. Dude go outside and toke a bowl. Firecrackers smell like smoke for miles.

7. You spelled composure wrong...are you high? Look me in the eyes damn it. ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW?!

8. At the parties around me, by the time the fireworks are being lit everybody is trashed. If it's anything like that by you, I'm sure everyone will be too hammered to notice.

9. No fireworks here because of all the Colorado fires...

10. Don't worry there's always next year :) oh wait...next year? **Cough apocalypse

11. um.. Boo?