High on new years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heavy Feet, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Well on new years I decided to go outside and chill with some friends and I bought 2 bags.

My friends and I smoked 1 bag and it felt good but then when I was high I reached into my pockets and I couldn't find my other bag so I told my friends and they said that I probably dropped in my friends house and that his dad probably smoked it.

So right now I feel like shit and so we start walking and I went to buy a piece of candy and the bag was right inbetween my money so now I feel so happy and I just burst lauging because I'm thinkin "wow my bag tried to play hide and seek with me"

So then I had to go home because the family was there so I went home and I tried looking for my eye drops so I'm looking around all my pockets and I couldn't find it so I was like wow wtf I'm loosing everything and when I got to the elavator and digged in my pockets I found it.

So I'm like wow wtf so I put them on and I was kinda worried if I was gonna get cought but then I thought they were probably to drunk anyway so I went in and they were all there but then I went straight to my room put my stuff down then said Hi to everyone and it was all good.

Then I ate some good ass lasania and rice with chicken and potato salad I felt like I ate food that God made it was soooo damn good.

Then I rolled up and smoked the other bag in the stair case and I was so high that for some reason when I walked it felt like a beat or some noise going thru my head and it would intesify and when I walked slow the noise would go slower so I'm thinking this shit was laced and it was kinda annoying but after awhile I got use to it. Anyone ever hear that noise or was it just that I was so high? But all in all it was fun I think it was the best new years I've had.

2. smokin' bones in the stair case

3. you have an elevator in your house?

4. I'm guessing it's probably an apt/flat bro

5. yea, ive had that constant beat in my head, only when i smoke dank though. but every time its different, and usually a higher pitched kinda techno sounding beat. this was only on maybe three occasions. but you had dank didnt you? if you didnt wow your a lightweight i wish i could still get those highs.

6. haha for some reason also when he said he smoked in the staircase i imagined harry potter blazing in the closet his aunt and uncle made him sleep in behind the stairs aha

7. im sure it was sour though it had a strong smell and yea its sorta like a techno high picthed noise on top of that when I layed down I can feel my heart pumpin so dam fast its crazy lol . im 150 btw

8. I was thinking the same thing :p

9. [​IMG]

sounds fun man haha i dunno why i put that... it felt like a good idea

10. I live in a apartment so yeaa .

11. though i dont know why i chose to smoke sess. i guess its a time wen im not depressed

12. Dude that and jacking off is all young harry did :)

13. Dude I thought this same thing exactly!! lol

14. Dude i got so messed up on new years hahahah i hit my gravity bong like 5 times with the best headies around ahahha such a great night. i got crunk as shit :D

15. It WAS a good idea dude :D:hello::smoking: