Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High lasting days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fishash, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I got crossfaded on Monday really bad I ended up throwing up. The rest of the night I was still high as fuck and went to bed around 5 am and woke up around six hours later, so I still felt high which was normal for me. Sometimes when I get really high it lasts throughout the next day but feel better later.

But it's been five days and I still think I'm high (which I wouldn't think if I weren't) and still feel like I'm looking at physical stuff like I'm high. 

Maybe it's just all in my head and I'm freaking out? Is this normal?? when will it go away?
    Also I'm kind of nervous because I'm in summer school and I have work to do and I don't feel comfortable doing it while I'm high

Should I eat a lot? Go exercise? Drink water? Help please...

2. hey man when I was new to smoking I experienced the exact same thing as you. I even made a topic just like this back when it happened. Anyways to answer your question it will 100% go away. For me it went away after 5 days. And to be honest It was kinda cool being mildly mellow/stoned for a good few days whilst in class and out and about etc. Wish my tolerance was that low again :p

It happened because most likely you smoked some very good shit with a low tolerance or you smoked way too much whilst your still new. The only thing that bugs me about that hazy feeling is the short term memory effects where I always forget what I was talking about. Just chill out and enjoy it while it lasts and try not to constantly think about why you feel different... P.S I found it mad cool talking to my parents high when this happened, they couldnt tell at all :p Im also much nicer to my parents when Im high for some reason :p

3. lol you're not high, you need to relax; highs don't last for 5 days unless you have something you want to share with the rest of us 

4. It's Placebo. You are not high. 

5. I have had times where i would be high the next day all day. It's just because you're new. It will go away in time it always does. It may have been exacerbated by you drinking also.

6. This guy knows what's up.

7. I've had the feeling before, don't know if I was actually high or whatever but I thought I was. Anyway, the way I got over it was to smoke a really small amount early in the day, then by the time I came down I felt normal. 

8. I've had that before, just chill and you shouldn't be nervous about summer school your mind is still fine you'll be fine

9. Go for a nice run or long bike ride.  If it doesn't help, you still got some exercise and cleared your lungs.  :)