Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High kid reporting in, what kind of music do you listen to when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaymoney92, Mar 12, 2014.

1. #2 1bakedpotato, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    nujabes, curren$y, beastie boys, hieroglyphics, sweatshop union, gift of gab, the doors, beatles, pink floyd.. 

ya know typical stoner shit

2. If you're into like dubstep/trap, check out Savant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Kid cudi

4. Honestly, any kind of music that sounds good. I'm about to get baked, if you want me to listen to a track, go right ahead. 

5. The Sheepdogs are a sweet newer band that had a really groovy classic rock sound.

They were the first unsigned band to appear on the cover of Rolling Stone in 2011 or 2012(can't remember which).

Representing Saskatoon, SK

6. Cudi
    Wiz
    Asap rocky , Ferg, and the whole mob

That's about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci

7. #10 squidrick420, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Black metal, old school hardcore punk, death metal, jazz, thrash, blues, and crust punk.

8. Same as sober, for me its country mostly.

9. Ew I don't understand how people listen to death metal. Oh wow they can scream and play the guitar lets give them millions!

10. I like listening weird music when high but sometimes, i just feel like the good old bob marley do the job.

11. Mostly classic rock. There's way more classic rock out there than the radio stations let on.

12. Kid Cudi Mac miller but my favorite is Ratatat

13. #16 guest30011140, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    What's with all the Kid Cudi fans in this thread?? At least pick a good artist.

I apologize for my blasphemy.

And high, I go any Marley, reggae, 90's alternative, and mainstream rock.

14. Idk what it is but when I'm stoned his music hits the gspot

15. I listen to smooth stuff like Chillstep, Nu-Disco, Reggae, Adult Contemporary.

Check out 'Oliver Nelson' you'll thank me latter.

I'd understand if they listen to cudi's old songs, but his new ones suck. He literally moans for almost half his songs and mumbles on his new songs now. I miss the old cudi. 

17. Country rap tunes till the day I die. 3rd coast please.