high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kind Bud92, Nov 10, 2010.

1. im high in graphic design class right now

2. cool story bro

3. Riveting tale chap

4. Bro, story was cool.

5. back when i was in school (middle and high school) i would smoke a blunt before class with my friends and go shit-faced, one time my teacher took me outta class and said i smelled like weed but i was like you can search me if you want (knowing i ran out of weed smoking a blunt outside). Nothing ever came of it.

6. I am high 24/7 so I am higher than you and stay high in da clouds far after you come down back to earth. So therefore I'm while while I'm high because I smoke while I smoke. Oh yeaaaa

7. You must be high

8. Tu historia es muy bueno, mi hermano

9. :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high bu;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    :):confused:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:;);):(:wave::p:hello:iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:
    ttnaked sitting on thumbtacks for pleasure:p:hello::eek::wave::mad::rolleyes::cool::devious:

10. ^ haha da fuck is up with that

11. This is so win. Gonna light one up and try to get where he at! ^^^

12. Epic. :smoke:

13. ^ thats koo and all but while your in the clouds iam high buttnaked sitting on thumbtacks like dis..................

dananananaddddaaad.......................

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

14. i am not high in psychology class

15. i dont know what your talking about, but fuck you man

16. i was today

17. lucky you. i've actually wanted to try that sometime, was it any interesting or did you just zone out?

18. well my teacher is ridic and he was late and came late and was complaining about the bus drivers and that was pretty much the highlight of the period.