High in a Hemlock

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ConiferCannabis, May 20, 2010.

1. Get in there conifer just be careful ! one wrong move on that cliff and i would have been gone man spesh if my knee decided to pop one of those time's up there . with the watering maybe keep a big water drum around and rig up a drip system with tubing ? just a thought. peace

2. ive been gone a while. moving is nuts. still dont have internet but i found my camera so i figured i'd borrow some free wifi from outside the library near my new place.

Flowering Day 27.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. you sir are a trooper

4. He sure as hell had to work for it.:hello:

5. healthy plant dude. the hard work will pay off soon:smoking:

6. SHIT man going up that tree is nuts,Good luck and good work :wave:

7. nice to see the trichomes start
    shes looking good :)
    you definitely deserve every nug for all that climbing

8. I was kinda sketched out today. I found one of those steak bones people give to their dogs at the bottom of my tree. first sign of anyone ever being there. I mean theres a dog path 300ft-ish away so maybe someones dog was just wondering off the path and they called it and it came to them and left it's bone. or maybe someone was under my tree scoping it out. Im gonna start checking on it every morning and if it seems like someone else has been checking on her too im gonna cut her down early. I'd rather have premature buds then be victim to a ripper.

Thanks Man!

Hahah everyone thinks i've worked so hard.

Thanks dude! I cant wait to taste her she smells so good.

Thanks dude! Hopefully we get one more solid week of sunshine this month. Hurricane's hitting us this weekend can't wait to surf some nice waves for once in our neck of the woods.

Thanks dude!!

9. there are other critters that could have dropped the bone (racoon)
    be patient
    not everyone can (or would want to) climb like u.
    is it real visible from the ground?
    after all that work it would suck to settle for imature bud
    but in the end u should go with your gut feeling
    best of luck to u
    peace

10. the bone wasnt there when i went out today. also i buffed up my birds-nest camo. im not gonna cut her down till shes ready. The sun is gonna show itself for a change and it looks like it'll be around all week. Im gonna up my watering and try and take advantage of the dwindling nice weather. She smells so good i just caught a whiff lingering on my finger when i scratched my nose.

11. She's looking really healthy and smells great, but the roots keep exposing themselves. It doesn't seem to be affecting her so I haven't really been worrying about it. I brought a little magnifying glass up with me today and all of the tricones are still clear as day. If the weather holds I'm hoping to harvest sometime in the 2nd/3rd week of October timeframe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Very neat idea! She's looking great though.

13. Thanks man!

shes starting to smell really strong. half way up the tree and you can catch some whiffs. the final stretch is here. 3-4 weeks at most im guessing

14. if u can be patient i say 4 weeks would be right about on time

15. Hey there, CC.... glad you are back to update, agree...moving sucks, but it all feels good when you finally get to sit down on the couch n burn one after its done :D

Sorry bout your bong :(

I would cover those roots with some soil, the sun can damage them.... other than that, she is looking quite fine!!!! YAY for flowers!! :hello:

16. Awesome grow man so great to see a tree grow nowadays!! You doing a great job caring for her imagine what you could do with a tent.

17. #97 ConiferCannabis, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010

thanks man! What do you mean now a days. i now of a handful of people that do it/have. well i guess thats not alot hahah :smoke: what do you mean with a tent too?

Yeah ive been covering them with soil from other parts of the bag each time i go out, but they keep exposing themselves. the other day i trimmed out alot of leaves and bottom growth that wasnt getting sun light. then i cut it up and made a make shift ganga moltch to cover up the leaves. i hope the cholorphil doesnt drain into my soil and get absorbed into my plant and make it a harsher smoke.

4 weeks is what i was leaninging towards. I wanna harvest around the 14th and start flushing her on the 1st. But i mean im gonna go by when shes ready so if its 3 weeks or 7 weeks im in for the long haul.

18. I just havnt heard or seen anybody doing it in years it was a hippy thing back in the day as you probably well know thats all i ment it was nice to see one in today's world of hps and shit. By tent i ment indoor...you should get a 4X4 tent set that shit up in your room.

19. #99 ConiferCannabis, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    hahah everyone tells me i have an old soul. they also say im a hippy though hahaha :D ive got a little 3X3X5 stealthy project in the works. im debating doing a journal.

20. do the stealthy closet, and journal....great folks here at GC can help you thru the bumps and question period....journaling here makes my grows twice as nice :)