High "Hangover" Remedy?

Discussion in 'General' started by RedheadWonder, Jul 29, 2012.

1. honestly i never smoke when im hungover.... it seems like when im hungover i have anxiety and when i smoke it makes it worse..

2. If I smoke out of a bowl or use my bong, I end up feeling groggy.....when I use my vaporizer, I feel just fine. The high just slowly mellows out and I feel fine.

I have, however, found the cure for the groggy feeling in the mornings.....I usually take on hit out of my bowl and then drink a triple tall Americano from Starbucks.....three shots of espresso and hot water, plain! It's like liquid crack. Plus, I take Alpha Brain daily....four tablets. Those have kept me completely alert for over a month.

3. I did read it, was a little intoxicated and misinterpreted for sure.. Wasn't tryin to be rude just trying to show em (what i thought to be) a similar thread. How bout we tone down the hostility? I'm being a wanna be mod; your overreacting and posting off topic to the thread. Lets call it even :rolleyes:

4. like everyone else is sayin, a shower, and some sort of exercise always does the trick for me!

5. maybe its your diet and or sleeping pattern?

more exersize perhaps.

the longer u soke u learn to balance the whole deal

6. #26 4Sheezy, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    [quote name='"Hopglock"']

I did read it, was a little intoxicated and misinterpreted for sure.. Wasn't tryin to be rude just trying to show em (what i thought to be) a similar thread. How bout we tone down the hostility? I'm being a wanna be mod; your overreacting and posting off topic to the thread. Lets call it even :rolleyes:[/quote]

My post wasn't off topic, it directly related to your post. I have no hostility. There's no over reaction on my part at all. I think you need to learn how to interpret English if you think that's hostile or overreacting.

Edit: to add to the thread. I go for a 5k run every morning OP and then eat breakfast and head to the gym. By the time I'm home and showered I feel completely fine.

7. Ill usually snack on some chips/cookies/fruits/and some soda. You know nothing major, just typical snack food.

I'm physically active, and not overweight. Plus have you ever tried working out after a really intense, being high, night? It's horrible! Pretty sure someone said it before me.

I've noticed, taking a break every few days tends to help me get back to the "normal" me, instead of smoking everyday and feeling that's what I need, to feel good for the day.

8. i usually just drink some coffee and start getting ready. procrastination is deff a symptom of high hangovers..lol

9. Beat ur meat.