High golf

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by TopHat00, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Ever done it?  Thought I'd combine two of my favorite things.  I'd probably play terribly but would it be any fun?

All I can think of is Hall Pass lol but I'm sure I wouldn't be that bad.

2. #2 SmOkiepokie, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    I've played golf high before but I'm terrible to begin with. But I also was drinking too. I can't play unless I have some beers too

3. I love smokin bud but I usually play sober 

If I'm having trouble with my swing I'll get really stoned and play...I'm much more aware of every small movement so I'll usually figure out what's wrong with my swing...but usually I just overanalyze everything and fuck up my round.

4. I have on many occasions, but find I play better straight. Depends on the setting. If its a tournament and everyone is drunk off their ass anyway, sure. I'm usually good for 5 extra strokes when high, which usually puts me around 77 or 78 instead of even par to 74. But I have had rounds where it does get me back into that "zone" if things weren't going well.

I've smoked a lot less on the course this season and my golf has been very good. I love to come home and celebrate a good round afterward now. :metal: I see people play far worse drunk than stoned. And of the litter I generally see on the course, it's beer cans.

5. Every par 5 spark It up!

6. the times i've burned while smoking it's improved my focus for 2 or 3 holes, but after that i get tired easily and usually end up botching some shots

7. I don't play regular golf, but weed and frisbee golf is the best.

8. I've only played real golf twice, it would probably be hella hard if stoned but its hard not stoned. Either way its fun.

9. That's the only way I play. Lately I've played pretty well drink too, recently I shot an 84 and I drank 10 beers and I'm a super lightweight

10. I play about 2-3 times a month. I never get to blaze because it is always with coworkers, clients or my boss. We are always drinking though even though it is always early in the AM. 

8am tee times with beer are the shit.

This is from a few weeks ago:

[​IMG]

11. I played at whistling straits this summer, I didn't go high though because you dont need to be high to to enjoy your time at the nicest course in the midwest

[​IMG]

12. Does high Mario Golf count?

13. ^^^ Golf is in the title. I think it does! Why not?!^^^
    Sounds fun about now...

14. Unsure if i speak for myself here but i find my mind/body connection alot more sharp when high and it makes my scorecard look abit better

15. Nice round yesterday considering the weather. 77. Played straight, though. It's been a long time since I played high.
    I love this game and don't need anything to enjoy it!

16. #16 lazytoker, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    I used to love playing golf high, drunk, whatever. I was on the high school team. We'd always sneak blunts and whiskey shots here n there. By the end of 18 we'd be shitfaced and playing horribly. I'm pretty sure the golf coach knew what was up. Got to play for free everyday for 3 years... glf cart and food included. Fuck yeaaahh. And we would steal the beer from the bar when nobody was around.

17. Golf is the only sport that i cant/wont play high.....one bowl and i start shanking them all over the place!