Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High getting old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #1 JrodXD, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    well its not so much the high getting old but it's like I crash from boredom I chill listen to music I watch movies/youtube I play video games I read on here but I just get really bored then fall asleep... what do I do

I have been smoking for 4 years

edit : I have a broken arm and I am bed ridden so i can't do anything, I am not choosing to be boring, that is why I asked if I could I would be snow boarding hikinh swimming and all that good stuff

2. T-break my friend

3. then take a break or go do shit duh

4. Go outside. I'm kinda of the same way, so it might not sound fun now and maybe not even after you smoke, but anytime you're out in nature high its so peaceful. Just the other day I toked at the lake instead of my same old setting, and it was a very fresh experience

5. #6 OneLoveMaryJane, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    First off, you're a seasoned toker, which is where this thread belongs anyway. I suggest getting a vaporizer or trying different smoking methods, it's almost like a different high (vaping definitely is.) Switch up your strains if you've been blazing the same ones for an extended period of time, it's a completely different high too. Other than that you know the answer already maaan, tollerance break.

6. Do something active and go outside, instead of sitting around doing the same old and eating.

Fuck man, even if you got a longboard or bike. Get a cheap ass mountain bike and ride the trails before it gets too cold, I love biking into the wilderness and camping for a couple hours, making food on a fire, especially when friends come along.

7. I'm at 5 years, but I'm with you on getting boring. I can function high, so it gets to be an everyday thing. I'm getting ready to go on a long-term break...or just stick to the every now-and-then unmentionable experience. Literally though, there's nothing else you can do except for a break :smoke: it sucks when you get a tolerance to good chronic..

8. \
    yea but more people look in this forum, and I know it just sucks going on one

9. I'm busy getting old, high!

Get yourself off the computer and do something REAL! Go volunteer at a food bank, or the Humane Society!

9/10 of your problem is that you are just sitting there on your ass!

Granny

10. I smoke out of bongs and pipes should I try smoking out of both of them as a continuous rotation.?

11. Nah hit the bong for like 2 days then switch up to the pipe or you'll get tired of em both, i really suggest a vape though it's a completely different high

12. well apply s to night time use when I can't really get out.!

13. Just not in the price range man

14. I came into this predicament once haha. One word my friend.. CONCENTRATES.

15. If there is a route near you and it happens to be a nice day, grab some mates, smoke it up and go hiking. If you have a beach or general nice spot near you, have a BBQ on the beach or in your spot (don't forget to bring a few cold brews with) and get nice and toasty there.

You just need to mix things up a little. Keep it fresh.

16. Do you have any hobbies that you do sober? If so, then that should be enhance be when your high.

17. boyyyy
    you gotsa flip that shit every now and then
    change strains, seek new dealers - switch times/locations on where you smoking.

one day smoke joints, next day pitch hitters,
    next day glass pipes, next day bongs etc etc

hundreds of way to enjoy the ganj.
    be way creative like

nwayz im baked
    laters xx
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. Start a band dude

19. Well all of these suggestions are great but here is another problem.... my arm is broken now aha so no more sports,swimming or anything fun :/

can't smoke with pipes anymore barley with bongs