Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High from the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grey Warden, Oct 15, 2016.

1. So i got massive anxiety ever since i quit weed because i disconnected and it never became normal again. Went to the Dr now i got Derealization and stuff 24/7. Anyways now if i even SMELL weed outside i freak the fuck out. Can you get high from just the smell? i don't mean being around someone smoking, but smelling it in the air ect.. btw what is that smell anyways? is that just the plant Material that makes the weed smell?

2. No. no. Pussy. No. derealization that's a thing?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah i got it when i was 16 and it never went away. It's like dreaming 24/7. I seen many Drs and take meds now, but nothing really snaps me outta it. Just controls my Anxiety, but every once in a while ill smell weed outside from someone nearby and ill start to freak the fuck out. It's actually really annoying.

4. Bedroom/Closet grow/Harvest time I get (ALWAYS) the most vivid realistic dreams the last 3 weeks. It is in the air to be sure. Science!

5. you can't get a high from it but you sure can get paranoid

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP, I had de-personalization, for a week, then I decided to smoke 4 hits, and it cured it, i don't know how I thought it was gonna make it worse, but for some reason worked with me. and till this day I get high everyday with no problems...

if you plan to do it, don't smoke a lot,

7. Also drink water, B-12, fish oil, run.. this all gonna clear you mind ;)

8. I've gotten a slight buzz from it once while I was cutting it up and getting ready to roll one, not really high but buzzed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I have chronic depersonalization. It's similar to what you have. I smoke weed a lot and it helps a lot. It has not "cured" me but I never have episodes when I smoke weed. If I smell weed in public and I'm not high I get a depersonalization episode really fast. Just start smoking again bro. It will help. Smoke wax if you have to, or eat edibles.

10. And BTW you cannot get high off the smell. It's the anticipation that you feel, not the thc.

11. It wasn't the weed, this sounds like some other underlying mental illness

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think it's mental brother, your brain associates the smell to getting high which made your anxiety spike so it's like a trigger for your anxiety. Just my two cents anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cannabis brings out pre-existing conditions.

14. No, you are most certainly not going to get high off the smell alone. Rest easy, my friend.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: