High from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ApathysLastKiss, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Hey Everybody!! I'm new here..well sorta..I've been readin around n stuff for a while but I just decided to register today..I guess to tell people a little bit about myself..

My names Andrea, I'm 18 and I live in North Georgia(about 5 mins from the Tennesee line), I've been smokin weed for about a year..before then I was pretty much straight edge...weed is the only drug I do..but I don't have anything against any other drugs..more power to ya! I smoke weed more or less for my depression, it helps keep me stable and happy since I got issues...I'm a goth girl..but I dunno, I'm just me, I do what makes me happy, I listen to all kindsa music..but mostly rock and alternative..some of my favorites are Stone Temple Pilots, Hole, Nirvana, Red hot chili peppers, Tori Amos, Everclear, Counting Crows, Tantric etc..theres several more but yeah thats the run~down. Umm..lets see..what else bout me? I don't have a job right now cuz I look all scary and nobody wants to hire me cuz they're all judgemental and stuff around here..I just recently got engaged..umm...my aim name is XConfessionsX if anybody wants ta talk to me or whatever..so umm..yeah, I think thats it.

Hi, nice to meet everybody:) hehe.

2. Welcome to the stoned city of grass! Come on in and chat a while.

3. city of grass..mmm...sounds nice..if only there was just a city of..grass..no not like green grass on the ground..like GREEN grass..yeah..ok i'm rambling:) hehe

4. Close to the Tennessee line heh? I'm about 1and a half hours from you. I'm close to the middle of Tennessee.

There is a city of grass! I'm in it!!!!!!

5. I'm about 10 minutes outta Chattanooga..I used to live in Tennessee but I moved back to Georgia cuz I've lived here all my life (pretty sad, huh?) hehe

If there is a true city of grass tho..I'm movin :p