Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High from chewing on stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarleyIsaLegend, May 4, 2011.

1. So yesterday morning i was breaking up my weed and as i did i chewed on a small stem(i like the taste) and when i got in my car about 30 mins later i had a slight buzz that lasted for about 2 hours. i thought weed had to be heat activated? im confused:(

2. umm, about that...

3. You were breaking up your weed( and I am assuming to smoke it) and are asking if chewing a stem got you high 30 minutes later?...

4. maybe he broke it up to roll a j for later...

did you swallow any ? was it a really big stem with lots of trichomes ? and i think you don't need as much heat if your weed is fully cured