Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High for 30 mins, burnt for 2 hours?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DutchX8, Apr 4, 2009.

1. I remember the good old days when I would smoke and be really high for hours on end. But now it seems like I get high for about half an hour, the I spend the next few hours just feeling burnt out. Hopefully i'm just smoking shit weed.

2. Take a few days off, Gotta do that every once and a while and let your tolerance build again

3. I'd say it was shit weed. I had a crazy Diesel mix of something last week and I could not believe how baked I was. At one point my heart started pounding extremely fast and I thought I was going to die. Then I realized I was ripped.

4. It's not your weed. When your tolerance is at a certain level there is a finer line between being stoned and being tired :D

I actually like it. On my days off work, my life is this:

Smoke
    Eat
    Sleep
    Repeat as needed

:smoke:

5. Dutch, I am the same way. I always say that to people "rememeber those days when we would smoke and be blazed until bedtime?"

great times... but now my high last usually around 15-30 min. Also like you, I have never smoked "dank" weed before. I have always just smoked what I can get my hands on and unfortunatley it is dirt weed.

Someday tho I will only be smoking the finest

6. i cant even remember the first time i started smoking or what my first high was like...:( i get high for like 30 min tops and i smoke some good shit . i think ill be taking a week t-break after today .

7. nan your just smoking to much the best way to fix is to stop for a while or my personal favorite to start smoking even more