high drawing

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawliet, Aug 8, 2009.

1. i cant draw good or think creativly, even when im high i dont think like that. idk, i want to get into creative things but i dont have the mindset for it.

2. I'm the same, but try and you will enjoy... Why did you tell us this? You didn't even ask a question.

3. Cool story, bro.

4. Try music OP.

5. well i was high typing it so i guess i forogt about the question but you guys get it.

6. Creativity is a really complicated concept when you break it down. It comes more naturally to some than to others, and it's codependant on which hemisphere of your brain is dominant. But the most important thing you can learn is how develop a method to shift from your dominant left, to your lesser used right. Music is a good start, maybe reading? Your best friend is always google, try and learn a bit about where creativity stems from, it's in everyone, it's just harder to harness in some people. The key is to find something that stimulates your brain into the "creative mode" if you will. From there your possibilities are endless. Hope this helps you a bit, it's general, but with a little research and some expirementation you should be all set.

7. P.S hate to be "THAT GUY" but.. art section..:'(

8. Have you heard?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184]YouTube - Family Guy - Bird is the Word![/ame]