High bath, yes please

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Doesn't showering high seem to blow it for anyone or at least shorten it ?Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 8ight, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014

Where? At home... but where I work (if that's what you mean) is in a factory with "hazardous" substances, hence the need for a shower after our shift. I think they'd actually fire us for not showering? It's a health issue. It's all cool though, I see more balls every day than most people see in a lifetime. :cool:

3. [quote name="kushclock" post="19367052" timestamp="1390108765"]do you have a water bill? Lol[/quote] I own acreage om the outskirts of the city. I have a well and a kick ass filtration system so the water is drinkable and 0 well water smell. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="8ight" post="19367075" timestamp="1390109094"]Where? At home... but where I work (if that's what you mean) is in a factory with "hazardous" substances, hence the need for a shower after our shift. I think they'd actually fire us for not showering? It's a health issue. It's all cool though, I see more balls every day than most people see in a lifetime. :cool:[/quote] This actually made me laugh out loud. Haha. Thanks for the laugh. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I bet you have a water softener-iron filtercombo, plus reverse osmosis filter for drinking water? I'm a plumber and that's what I would have installed with someone on well service. 

6. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19367093" timestamp="1390109296"]I own acreage om the outskirts of the city. I have a well and a kick ass filtration system so the water is drinkable and 0 well water smell. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Well that's awesome. Congrats on having a bad ass life. Lol

7. #47 CrazyDaisy, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Haha! That's hilarious! Yes, I have all those things and I have an alkaline filtration in the kitchen which was like $400. I much rather have a well than gross city water. City water is so bad for your skin and hair.

8. I've worked very hard to get what I have. Nothing was handed to me, ever. I do believe hard work has paid off and I'm very blessed to have accomplished so much so soon.

9. seems like it'd be relaxing. I've taken a few showers high but sometimes it kills my high, I'd imagine a bath is alot more chill and prob wouldn't do that. cute legs/feet tho OP :ey: :bongin:

10. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19367201" timestamp="1390110357"]I've worked very hard to get what I have. Nothing was handed to me, ever. I do believe hard work has paid off and I'm very blessed to have accomplished so much so soon.[/quote] yeah I work my ass off too because I want something like that to be proud of. Doesn't seem like it will happen but owell. I'm content with just a normal ass life I guess (not really)

11. [quote name="kushclock" post="19367244" timestamp="1390110850"]yeah I work my ass off too because I want something like that to be proud of. Doesn't seem like it will happen but owell. I'm content with just a normal ass life I guess (not really)[/quote] Buy bare land maybe like 2 or 3 acres to start with. Once you have land the possibilities are endless. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19367276" timestamp="1390111290"]Buy bare land maybe like 2 or 3 acres to start with. Once you have land the possibilities are endless. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] I wish money came that easy and bills were nonexistent

13. They're not being mean because you're new. They're being less than positive because you took a picture of legs to post online. What do you expect.

Free natured is good in my book. I'm not trying to snuff that out. But you're not going to always get positive reactions to posting scantily clad photos online.

14. [quote name="Dr. Sheldon Cooper" post="19367452" timestamp="1390113575"]They're not being mean because you're new. They're being less than positive because you took a picture of legs to post online. What do you expect. Free natured is good in my book. I'm not trying to snuff that out. But you're not going to always get positive reactions to posting scantily clad photos online.[/quote] Gotcha, but it's OK for most of the girls here to have their breasts pushed up to their chin? It's a pic on my legs nonetheless, you'd see just as much skin if I were wearing shorts. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. yeah it's pretty sweet

16. Lol changing her avatar like this is Facebook or something

17. Yes those boob pics are worse imo.

And you're not wearing shorts. You're nude. That's the implication of that picture. Legs are a symbol of the female body and a turn on for most. It's like wearing your undies in a picture and saying it's the same as posing in a bikini.

18. I don't really know you but we should get married

19. If there's ten guys ragging on you for posting anything that can seem sexual, there's about a hundred guys not posting who are secretly looking at it and loving every bit of it.

Personally, I love the pics. One of the founding principles of teh interwebz is the precedent of "tits or gtfo." And I'm a strong supporter of it. 

20. I agree. And if anything people knowing that should deter them from wanting to show everyone that. Unless they enjoyed being looked at and lusted for.

And I don't dislike the pic. Was just offering advice on why she's getting ragged on and why it should be expected when posting content like that on male dominant forums.