High bath, yes please

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 CrazyDaisy, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I love taking a bath high, you'll never take a shower the same way. 2014-01-17 02.05.21.jpg

2. Please, continue... :cool:

3. I love taking a bath high also. Sometimes on a cold nasty day I will turn up the water heater so the water never gets cold and stay in the bath for a couple of hours and smoke out the bathroom

4. Showers are better, nothing like letting the hot hot water run down your back, especially when I'm high. The hotter I turn it the Better it feels, showgasms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. A liiiitle higher.....

6. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19357614" timestamp="1389965851"]Showers are better, nothing like letting the hot hot water run down your back, especially when I'm high. The hotter I turn it the Better it feels, showgasmsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I usually take a shower after the bath. Best of both worlds. :)Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. baths are gross if u dont rinse after lol.ur sitting in ur own skin cells and sweatSent from my iPhone.

8. I was going to make a sexual reference concerning those damn sexy legs, but if I handed out my wit willy nilly in every post, I'd be out of a hobby. So I'll just leave with this:

Dishes, potatoes, American history class.

That is all, carry on.

9. You really haven't had your fill of attention whoring? We get it, you have a vagina.

Hey, it ain't all sunshine and rainbows though.

taking bubble baths (creating the bubbles by adding soap, including fragranced soaps and oils) can cause irritation of the vagina. This is because the vagina has a natural balance of "good" and "bad" organisms. Any disruption in the balance of these organisms can lead to vaginitis, an inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis is an umbrella term for a number of conditions:

Bacterial vaginosis: Just like it sounds - an overgrowth of bacteria. 
    Yeast infections: These are caused by a fungus called candida albicans. 
    Atrophic vaginitis: This is caused by low levels of estrogen, and usually occurs post-menopause.
    Non-infectious vaginitis: This includes itching, burning, or irritation caused by an allergic reaction.

And if she gets soap in the opening of her bladder, it's going to burn like hell when she pees.

Penis- 1
    Vagina- 0

11. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19364235" timestamp="1390073471"]Hey, it ain't all sunshine and rainbows though.taking bubble baths (creating the bubbles by adding soap, including fragranced soaps and oils) can cause irritation of the vagina. This is because the vagina has a natural balance of "good" and "bad" organisms. Any disruption in the balance of these organisms can lead to vaginitis, an inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis is an umbrella term for a number of conditions:Bacterial vaginosis: Just like it sounds - an overgrowth of bacteria. Yeast infections: These are caused by a fungus called candida albicans. Atrophic vaginitis: This is caused by low levels of estrogen, and usually occurs post-menopause.Non-infectious vaginitis: This includes itching, burning, or irritation caused by an allergic reaction.And if she gets soap in the opening of her bladder, it's going to burn like hell when she pees.Penis- 1Vagina- 0[/quote] This all would be true IF I used artificial fragrance and soap but as I am quite knowledgeable of "how to take care of my Vagina" I know better than to do that. I make a detox bath with 2 cups Epson salt, 1 cup sea salt, 1/2 tsp of real essential oil like Clary Sage, Lavender, Eucalyptus which all kill microbial bacteria and viral therefore this would not harm the good bacteria in the vagina which would cause an overgrowth of bad bacteria such as Candida. And I always rinse after a soak. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. dang.. nice legs OP.

13. [quote name="kylekumar" post="19363656" timestamp="1390067820"]baths are gross if u dont rinse after lol.ur sitting in ur own skin cells and sweatSent from my iPhone.[/quote] Yes, baths are disgusting if you don't take one correctly. I don't soak in the tub to bathe myself it's more of a muscular and relaxation soak. I shower first, soak with salts and essential oils and finish off with a cold rinse which helps the skin and improves immunity. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. .... And...?Sent from my mi casa using Grasscity Forum

15. OPs a bad bitch on the dl. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. dude abides

17. [quote name="Ellz_nd_relaxation" post="19365646" timestamp="1390091335"].... And...?Sent from my mi casa using Grasscity Forum[/quote] And what?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Have you had a professional massage high? Thats the best but even better with a edible.