Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high at work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Oct 9, 2010.

1. When I delivered pizzas I stayed high

2. #22 Apple, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    I work in a Copper Mine. Coming to work stoned is a death wish.

3. night shift here i hate walmart with a passion

4. I'm a photographer, being high on-the-job is what keeps me in business :smoke:.

5. yea, i wish i was on night shift, here night shift gets away with whatever they want pretty much lol i have a friend who has zelathoth (his xbl name) on his nametag, if i put kashii on mine they'd flip a bitch lol.

6. i might be forced to do this over the summer; sort of looking forward to it..the being high part atleast:devious:

7. I work at Gamestop so my job is really simple. I get real blazed,then shower so I don't reek of weed, roto up, go to work and geek out about video games...it's pretty sweet, lol. :smoke:

8. I work as a part time custodian for the college I go to, and I make it a habit of smoking in the shower before I go to work and then to class. My job is entirely chill and we don't do much cleaning during the day since there are so many kids at the school. So i usually just end up walking around moving stuff around and talking to people I know in the hallways. Last week we went on the roof just to dick around and holler at people that were walkin to class lol

9. I go to work 100% sober every time. I know how lucky I am to have a job and don't want to do anything to risk it. It took me three months of looking 5-6 days a week to get my job. That time included taking a shitty sales job for two weeks where I was working about 70 hrs a week with one day off. Long story short I quit and got paid under the table about 2/3 of what I earned. Fucker. But you live and learn.

10. I get drunk more at my work. But then again, I work at a liquor store so its pretty easy.