High at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AJ Joesph, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Hey, I was wondering how many of you guys go to work High. I tend to do it time to time but was wondering how common it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Very common.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Depends if I have to deal with people all day, people find out I'm stoned easily.

4. I consume cannabis at work but not like taking big bong hits at home.

Just little.puffs here and there on a wax pen.

If I am too stoned, I get quiet and work very slow.

I work with a knife and must talk to customers and work fast, so usually only when work is slow I'll go out and take a few puffs.

5. I did it for years. And unmentionables too. I do NOT reccommend it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. i work in construction so no but if i was doing a rewire of a house on my own then sure

• Like Like x 2
  7. Most people smoke at my job, I have many times but I usually just wait until I am home.

8. I used to smoke every day at work but I calmed down a little then again I hate my job I do Hvac work and I know if I found a job I loved and cared about more I wouldn't smoke at work

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's honestly the only way I know how to work I'm a cook at a bar and I work way better high then again I smoke 24/7 so I wouldn't advise it id recommend it lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Going to work high can either be really shitty or really good depending on the type of bud. If you smoke an indica and try working, good luck. If you smoke a sativa and go to work, you may find that you have more energy than usual. Either way it always sucked when I did it

11. I used to work high, pretty awesome. But when I find another job I think I'll just wait to get home.

If I've been high all day I don't get that, sink into the couch, light up, aaaaaahhhhhhhh relaxation.

12. My "on the record" job has always been either being a lifeguard or handling kids, so I would absolutely never be high for either of those since I am responsible for the lives and safety of other.

13. I rarely go to work high 1. I don't have time in the morning 2. I drive heavy machinery around. So I honestly have to be with it while working.

from the depths of oblivion

14. Depends what the work is that day but yes I've definitely been stoned on the job

15. Never, an old colleague of mine used to smoke on the way to work, then during lunch....and he functioned 100% no fuck ups. legend in my eyes!

16. ^sounds like a stand up kinda good employee! Funny co-workers are the best.

When I was a cashier/combo clerk I would get high every time I pushed carts in the parking lot...every time. lol made me so much more productive too
    :jump:

17. he is so chilled! hardly ever stressed, loves laughing. all round good gent! you ever mess up?

18. No messups but a lot of screwin around with my spare time haha. The president of the company actually acknowledged my hard work when I was consistently aiding a blind regular customer. No doubt a blind man knows the smell of weed so a good nose knows good help I suppose!

Good times.

19. Most days me and my mate who is also my boss smoke at work but only sativa strains shitty job anyway so smoking lifts the shift

20. I work in the restuarant industry so all the fucking time. Unless im starting somewhere new.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app