High At School Stories!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SparkHem29, Apr 17, 2008.

1. One day I was High ( of Course ) at school chillen in the hall with the rest of my High buddie Bowl Boy a.k.a Steve(fat ass) Blunt kid a.k.a Josh! So we waz chillen enjoying are morning high! Then Steve seen the guy refillen the candy machine Steve dumn ass must of thought he waz invisible cuz he went right behind the guy and grab like 3 thing Lay Cool Ranch Doritoes, Brownie Cookies, and skettles. Then he ran the guy ain't even notice until he ran. So Me and Josh just rollen (laughin for those who don't know not gone of any pills) Then the guy at the machine go get the school security. Next thing you know there walking towards Me and Josh. Josh start walking towards the stairs and run up sayin I got to get ta class yo! The security gurd like stop stop come here ! Then the machine guy and the gurd ask me who took the candy. Iam like I have no idea who those guys are they usually just stand near me in the morning. The security gaurd like we going to the OFFICE! Then the princepal Mr.Rogers start BITCHEN WIT HIS HOE ASS! Like we are going to review the camera's you know me I ain't snitchen so Steve and Josh was called to the office like 3 hours later after the nurse and other staff identified them. So they come to the office lookin at me like I snitched, So you already know Steve (fat ass) Eat All That Shit ! So he got suspended I got In House Suspention for like 4 days with Josh Gone Say we Was insubordinate. Steve got 3weeks DAMN AND His mom came up tripen wit her bitch ass! On top of dat the security Gaurds said Mr.Roger Mr.Roger they look a little high to me Wit His Dumn ASS we walk pass him High everyday and he just now notice! But we where all waiting for the bus and since we just got in troble this was stress full so I had a blunt ready for us to smoke Ya Dig! Then some girl running to catch her bus slipped an fucked her shit up You Know How WE WaZ :D ROLLEN and Pointing at her Dumn Ass

2. lol I like the way you told that mah baw!! that shit was funny!! I would have been killin myself to if i seen somebody runnin for the bus and they fell!! good story though!

3. That was some funny shit.

Maybe because of this: :smoking:, though.

Fuck I almost fell out of the chair laughing.

4. I smoked a bowl in the stairway with 3 friends. Almost got away with it, but a teacher saw us walking out right after we smoked.

My friends would mess with me and make me laugh if im baked. Good times :)

5. Whoever smokes in school is a fucking dumbass.
    Well anyways a while back a friend of mine told me he walked into one of the bathrooms and it smelled like weed, apparently some fuckhead was trying to smoke a bowl in a two-stall bathroom haha. In the end the kid got screwed.
    and come on guys, smoke on your free time or on the weekends..

6. i never smoked at school but i had gone high a few times... these times were tests or times i didnt spoke at all cause i was high and afraid they would notice...but i wouldnt do it again if i was still going to school..now uni is another thing..hehe

7. whaaaat?

8. my schools almost chill to get baked at since its in the top 5 biggest high schools in the u.s. until 2 of my friends were busted. i pack a bowl in the stall and blow it into the vents right above. dun it 20 or so times, never close to getting caught. one time i left school for 5 and came back n one of the security guards was like dont regret your actions cuz i smelt like weed but him and 2 other guards im sure smoke in there free time and do acid at concerts.

9. dude, do you know how to speak english

10. i was pulling a fall with a gatorade bottle i got from lunch and a rachet i stole from auto tech in the bathroom during lunch, then this blind kid came in just as i was leaving and said jeez whats that funy smell i think some kids are smoking cigarettes in here, then i just laughed and went back to the lunch room.

11. no offense man but this thread really pisses me off. I cant understand a single word ya said. In real life talking like that MAY be ok (if you can pull it of and your not some rich kid or something :)). But please, i implore you, stick to normal english on the net.

12. One time, in 9th grade, I decided to skip a class to go smoke a blunt with a buddy. We went behind the outdoor bathroom building. After the blunt was gone, I was so baked that I didn't think I could go into school (especially since I had gym next hour I believe). I went in there anyways and waited by the outside of one of our auditorium's. All of a sudden, the Vice Principle comes and sees me (I had truency at the time) and makes me go into his office. He proceeds by asking me questions and why I was skipping, what I was doing etc. He then calls down my P.O. (she works in the building) and they were asking me why my eyes were red and shit. I was like "umm they're not are they?". Idk so basically I was just paranoid as shit the whole time, but they let me go.

13. first couple sentences, i could understand maybe half. thus, i ain't reading all that shit. but sounds like a good story!:hello:

14. Seems to me like Mr.Roger likes to blaze himself :devious:

15. The OP made me crack up so hard. I love the way he wrote that story, it made it a lot funnier. I don't think he meant to do that though.

16. Wow, I tried to read that, I just couldn't.

Maybe instead of stealing candy you should focus on your English class...

17. i like to geh high in school cuz its fun:p

18. In gr12 biology class, We had to dissect a small fetal pig in class so me n my buddy blazed the period before and were baked as fuck while we were cutting up this little pig. After we had its gut open, my friend started pulling on the intestines messing w/ these girls next to us. He started to pull too hard on it and it ripped and all this brown liquidy goo went flying out of it and got on like 5 ppl working in front us. we laughed for 5 mins straight, after that happen they smelt like shit the entire day at school.

19. in our free time... man every time is free hahahah, fuck when i was in school ( before i droped it ) fuck weed made it atleast alil tollerable... like asking someone to go to the washroom... dealing with administrators breathing down your neck, and putting ( your very education - the corner stone of being sucsessfull) in the hands of a drunk... fuck school is compleat bullshit,

anyway, a few years back i remember i alway used to smoke in this one hallway like i would get out of class walk across the school and then the last hallway upstairs i would light my smoke then precead to go down the stairwell and out the doors to the smokers place......

well one day i got called down to the office and i was high, im not the best debator when im high cuz it takes me a lil longer to put everything in order, but my administratior wanted to talk to me

so i go into his office and i can see he is drunk, i sit down and he asks me if i have any smokes on me... i tell him i dont really smoke ( he knows its bull shit i always ranked of smoke) but then the fuckin guy was telling me when the dogs come to the school my locker is at the top of the list to get cheacked so id be the first person, then he asked if there was anything illegal in my locker, i told him no....

but this wasnt why he called me down, Now i was pritty baked and he started to tell me all this stuff about me smoking in the hall after 2nd block, this blew my mind because i wasnt smoking in the hall that day, i told him i didnt go out that way but i was baked and forgot that i did go that way to get a smoke from my friend, but didnt not light it up

so he tells me that he's going to cheack the cameras and shit

when i get outside next i go up to my friend who gave me the smoke and told him what happend..... turns out his administraitor said that i ratted him out for doing the exact same thing.

i dunno, its not to funny or anything but isant that slander? could i get this guy in trubble even though it was like 2 or 3 years back? meh... probily not