High at school=Bad Trip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 0penMind, Aug 24, 2009.

1. So my day starts off good, just woke up, go take a shower, and then I go to my room and im like "Hey, why not take a joint to the bus stop and smoke up."

So I do, I get to the bus stop early and no ones there, go right near it in the woods and smoke, so its about 10 minutes after and im pretty high, and two kids come out talking to each other, and I knew one but didnt really know the other, and I said "Damn, you guys missed out, I just smoked you could of joined me." and they were like "Oh damn, that sucks." So I just shrug my shoulders and then im just standing there and I hear them laughing and im thinking "What could they be laughing at?" and I listen closer but it sounds like they were speaking asian, and I realize "fuck im pretty high" so I listen harder and I hear "HAHA I CANT BEILIVE HE SHIT HIMSELF." and then im like, "damn who are they talking about." Then they keep laughing and then I start thinking, "Holy shit. What if. I shit my self." and I keep telling myself "Its ok, theres no way you shat yourself." As soon as I get on the bus I was paranoid as fuck, and I kept hearing those kids laugh and every time I heard A kid laugh I was thinking it was about me.

I later realized that I didnt "shit" myself or anything I was just WAAAYYY too paranoid and it turns out those kids where talking about one of there friends who took a shit in there swimming trunks in a pool. :| ew.

But yeah thats what happened too me today. Hahaha

2. lol, you couldn't tell if you shit yourself?

3. hahah.
    that used to happen to me when i had no tolerance.
    i smoked 3 blunts and walked into school right before first period.
    felt like the ENTIRE fucking school was staring at me and just giggling / talking as i walked through the halls.
    hahaha i miss gettin that high.

edit:
    i wondered about that too hahah

4. Dude I kept holding my ass and it was warm, I started too get scared. :(

5. Lol ! Did you get butterflies?

6. Not really, I was way too high to think about butterfly's I was just thinking

"My reputation in this school is straight fucking done if I shat my self."

7. hahaha I do the same shit, its bad if im waiting in line at the store or something, I feel like people are just staring sometimes haha

8. unless ur on acid or shrooms or a similar hallucinogen (which does not include weed) then its actually impossible to have a bad trip...sry to be a dick but it sounds pretty stupid to say u had a bad trip off weed

9. WHO GIVES A SHIT!

SHIT YOURSELF. Who cares what people think! BE YOURSELF.

Wait... well, maybe don't, but the entire time reading that I was like... "why doesn't he know if there is shit in his pants or not..." hahaha.

10. Whatever, you know what he means. He had a bad high or whatever. Chill the fuck out.

11. all im sayin is that it sounds fuckin stupid and noobish...thats all

and btw i love the "have a cigar" quote in ur avatar

EDIT - and the "Time" one too haha

12. Yo i get paranoid too at times, i went to summer school baked, and i heard a kid talking about how he smells weed, and well i guess he was against it, or i though and was like " o great hes going to tell the teach, and i smell" but they cant do shit if i smell so o well...

Point being, dont smoke and go out if you are going to worry, learn to live with no fear or cares!

13. i understand getting paranoid and then you start feeling things you would feel if you actually did it.

my example:
    i was a party a couple years back and i smoked a lot of some ak 47 out of a nice bong some guy had, well i took a couple shots and decided to go outside, because some people i knew were fucking up some other random kids.

well i step outside and its like in the middle of january so its pretty damn cold. i decide to just sit on the porch and smoke a bleezy with a friend. while we smoking it i decide to feel my jeans (dont know why), they felt hella cold and for soem reason the thought that i pissed myself popped into my head.

The more i thought about it the more likely it seemed, i went up to my man and asked "yo no homo, but feel the bottom of my jeans and tell me if they wet" and he did and just said no. but i constantly kept feeling them until i finally decided to go to the bathroom n piss

the more you think of something, the more things appear that make it seem true

14. Yeah, going to school high can give you paranoid thoughts. Just don't smoke a whole bunch - I like to smoke maybe a bowl (sometimes less) before going to class just to take the edge off and make discussions seem more fun. If you get a lot of anxiety when you are high, or have trouble with school when you are high then there is no point in going to school blazed. It's just a matter of figuring out what works for you. I used to hate it, but once you get things under control and don't let yourself get paranoid it can be pretty enjoyable.

15. hahahaha thats awesome. I could see this happening to me lol

16. "sounds like they were speaking asian"

This isn't really the biggest deal to most people (especially if they aren't Asian), but as an Asian myself I gotta advise you never to use this phrase again.

Anyways, cool story, bro.

17. This one time I had been in school and one of my friends said "hey you wanna ditch school and smoke". So I did. We walked off school grounds, past a house that apparently had someone in it. So we had walked onto a grassy field and smoked for about 15 minutes (I was way too blazed to even walk). The person in the house then called the police due to us off school grounds. So the cops were spying on us for about 5 minutes during the smoke session. So when we on our way back the cops stopped us and asked questions about who had the weed. My friends lied about who had it but the cop didn't ask me (luckily). They searched through our bags and checked our pockets and found weed on my friend. And I was SO glad I didn't have anything on me. So the cops let me go for an amazing reason THE COPS DIDN"T SEE ME SMOKING. And I wondered why the cops didn't know that I did. I was so high in math class. I was so happy :D.

18. dude stop being so sensitive...its a story and he wasnt tryin to offend anyone in any way...its not derogertory at all if u ask me

19. you werent at school, you werent tripping

wtf?

20. If you get high enough, it possible to not be sure, I know. I havent ever shit myself either, but one time I was so high, I was worried about it, and I was too high to be sure, too. Coupled with how weed can already make you more nervous, I know what the OP was going through.