high at fast food places

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Oct 25, 2009.

1. so we all know fast food places are a stoners best friend, and the site of some amazing moments. so yesterday, me and my friend get the munchies, and go to in n out. so i order a number 2 combo, and have serious difficulty giving him my money. i start cracking up, and run to a chair, without getting my change or drink or receit. i tried not to look at the worker, but i caught a glimpse of his face and he was very confused :) like 5 minutes later i walked up and got my stuff lol after id composed myself. how about you guys :smoke:

2. haha me and a buddy go to burger king super stoned atleast a couple times a week. the workers all know us and just fuck with us n shit. the cashier told me my total was $4.20 once.:smoke:

3. I once went to the Drive-thru at McDonalds, paid, and tried to drive away without my food (All while baked obviously). The girl had to yell to get me to stop and I had to get out of my car and walk back to the window to get my food.

4. Too many times have i forgot what i was ordering mid order or say the wrong things. Its always an experience though. I remember i sat at the window you pay at once trying to wait for my food they were waving at me at the actually pickup window lol. Or the times when no one can order cause were all laughing, I remember once i was dialing pizza hut and they hung up on me cause my friend just kept making me laugh so i couldnt order. I called back minutes later and the lady was a straight bitch.
    I swear they charged me extra :devious:

I love drive thru windows when faded. The whole process is built too complicated for my faded mind:smoke:

5. I live in a city and keep my smoking mostly to the weekends, so one of my FAVORITE post-baking activities is hitting up the fast food places near the local bars.

9 times out of 10 the employees are thankful to just deal with someone who isn't slurringly drunk. Plus, drunk people are HILARIOUS when you're baked. About two weeks ago I watched a guy ask for extra hot sauce with his order, then go over to the condiment stand and take ALL of the hot sauce packets, then go back to the counter and ask for more. The cashier replied "Dude, you've got enough hot sauce for the whole country of Mexico," which got the customer really excited, and he immediately ran outside the restaurant to shout "Guys, they said we've got enough hot sauce for Mexico, isn't that epic?"

Some tips I've learned:
    I live in a city so all of the fast food places take cards. That way you never have to worry about money counting, organizing, etc. Take out the card, put it back, you're done.

Just say yes to the cashier's questions: it's easier than thinking about what they mean, and you'll enjoy the super-sized fries later anyway.

Drunk people love high-fiving more than anything in the world. This can easily solve any issue that may arise: I stepped on your foot, I'm so sorry, HIGH-FIVE!

When in doubt, order from the value menu. It's easier to remember "I want a number 2" than it is to remember "Give me like a hamburger with a lot of cheese and the twirling cinnamon thing, and a soda, and did I order a hamburger yet, cause I really need one..."

Bon Apetit!

6. haha one time me and my friend got hella dirty looks from this lady at a taco bell because it was like 12:30am and we had just smoked and we were cracking up. It was awesome

7. one time i was hella faded and i was in jack in the box not giving a fuck and smok at the order window and jack in box smelled like chronic the guy came handed me my food.said smells delious in here thx for the smell lol. next day notice camera

8. fuckin A, i get all disoriented and shit, just starin at the menu like, guys like "u want the meal or reg", im like like........ uh.... giv me 2 double cheese 2 chicken.....lol good times!

9. one time a couple of my buddys and i where in a taco bell eating blown as fuck
    and this group comes in and i guess they were makin a video for school or something
    and they all start singin and dancing with their big sombreros and guitars it was pretty funny

10. hahahaha I always do that. Or I wake and bake and goto dunkin donuts drive thru and ask for a double cheeseburger.

11. going to the fast food places high is sooo much fun lol..

12. I have so many good stories. In general 90% of the time i end up cracking up at the order screen for no good reason and the employees just laugh at me when i roll up to the window.

At a McDonalds they had this like video preview screen and it kept asking, "would you like to try a delicious Big Mac?" or some shit in this cheesy robot voice. Right as the (real) person came on i shout "NO" at the top of my lungs. I proceed to barely choke out my order laughing so hard. When i roll up to the window she says, "you guys are really happy, i want to be happy to". She totally knew haha.

Another time at Wendys i agreed to buy my friends one thing each from the dollar menu to be paid back later. They wanted chili, and for some reason i just couldnt understand what they wanted, and kept saying no thats to expensive. We literally argued about nothing for like 5 minutes in front of the cashier. Finally I realized and was like, "OH YOU WANT CHILI" and spent another 2 minutes or so laughing my ass off and finally ordered with a sketchy look from the cashier.

13. One time me and my friend were waiting at a fast food place, thinking of where we could pick up weed. I go into the bathroom and a guy asks if I want to buy, and I'm like, "Yeah this is perfect!" So we bought and it was good.

Another time, during the first summer I ever smoked weed, and I would get really high, I was at McDonalds. All my friends wanted me to order for them but I was too high to do so. I eventually did but it was really uncomfortable, ha.

14. Im sober as a bird and I cried laughing reading these.

One time at a KFC my friend and I were blasted and my friend wouldnt order, he demanded that Col. Sanders take his order. They kicked us out for disturbing other customers due to my hysteric laughing. Still not sure if my friend was serious or trying to get a laugh.

15. The drive thru is always a bit of a hassle for me when I'm high lol. Last time I went to one high as fuck, I had to order for 6 people and I kept fucking all the shit up. I would get halfway through one guys meal and then turn around "what you want again?" or when I would finish the whole thing apparently I did it to quiet lol. Last time at Taco Bell my homie had to get out of the back seat and stand right by the sign to order lmao. The lady at the window gave me a sketchy look but I could care less I had my food and was laughing my ass off

16. Fast food places are always a good thing to visit while blazed. Me and my friend wanted to make sure we had enough $$$ for our order so this lady in line added it up for us. We were good. Proceded to order food and high five as items were put on our tray. High fives high are just as good as when drunk. Or even better yet seceret handshakes that are too hard to throw together when blazed.

17. I'm planning to head to the tacobell up my street with my friend and get his laptop haha that or starbucks cause I hear my teacher goes there to grade papers and she's cool so I just wanna roll up in there stoned as mess and be like G'day! Miss (INSERT NAME HERE)

18. like two weeks ago i smoked with a few friends and we decided to go mess with and talk to my friend Kyle while he was working. he works at BK. i didn't wanna buy any food coz i was gunna eat when i got home later, anyways, me and my friend sam sat at the table waiting for our 2 other friends to buy food. i think we musta looked pretty high and that it was pretty obvious coz we couldn't stop laughing. and this lady was sitting at a table near us with her husband and their little kid. she literally was GRILLLIN' Sam. she wouldn't stop staring at her. she said she made eye contact with this woman like atleast 20 times. hilarious how weird shit happens when you're high :D

19. I haven't smoked for a few days and I am still laughing my ass off.

I love going to dennys stoned. The last time, I kinda felt bad for the waitress. 3 a.m. and 3 people stoned as fuck come in and cant get the orders right.:hello:

20. the best time i had at fast food when i was high was when i went to mcdonalds with a few friends and when we were sitting at the speaker to order i started ordering taco bell. or when i was at taco bell my truck broke down so i walked through the drive through smoking a cigar and the dude traded me like 20 bucks in food for a roach i had in my truck.