High at a Funeral

Discussion in 'General' started by dildodaggins, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Would any of you guys ever smoke before a funeral? I am wondering because i am going to a funeral in about an hour and a half, and i would like to smoke beforehand. I am in no way trying to show any disrespect by doing this, i just feel that this funeral is going to be extremely sad, and I would like a little help.

2. I wouldn't do it, it does seem like disrespect even though you don't mean it. Not the time / place for being high tbh

3. It'd probably be a huge buzzkill and would make you feel worse.

4. Are you driving yourself? Just roll one up and smoke on the drive home!! Or even better, smoke on the way to the dinner afterwards, if they're having one...free munchies!!!!

5. I'd smoke after the funeral and dedicate the session to the departed, preferably with some sympathetic friends who won't say stupid things to you if you feel sad.

I got high and had a good cry about my various lost loved once, and it was actually quite healing.

6. Yea smoke on the way home... Seems like a funeral would be a big buzzkill

7. I dont think its disrespectfull because all that is just plain symbolic. However, i strongly agree with Royskopp, you probably would get a huge buzzkill

8. one of my buddies in highschool passed away during the blizzard of 07 partyin to hard. ten kids in suits blazed a forest preserve bathroom in honor of troy boy when we get a knock on the door some guy wanted to take a leak and out walk ten guys in suits and a wave of pot smoke.

9. I say take a hit or two just to initially calm your nerves. Then finish the thing on the way to the cemetary or the dinner like someone said.

10. Well considering what all you guys have said, i am most likely just going to blaze up later tonight. I lost a friend, and a fellow classmate, and it will be a tough funeral to attend.

11. lost one of my boys a few years back, used to puff with him everyday for years, didnt smoke that much before the service, not really in the mood. after the funeral musta smoked a zip between 5-8 ppl in a hr in my boy's favorite spot, sharing all of our memories of him...RIP BABY!!!

if he didnt smoke i prob wouldnt have smoked,
    and i would not get high to the point where everyone knows you smoked...if u have to take a few hits, visine and cologne

12. #12 The Crafter, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    I'd just blaze it after, like on the way home even or when you get back.

Just to sort of meditate and let it sink in. Being high at the funeral just seems...unenjoyable.

It actually depends on the person. If one of my friends that smoked died, I might go high as sort of a tribute.

13. Ive done it, :confused_2:

14. my best and only guy friend killed himself in September. i was smoking at the funeral with some of his friends. we didn't try to hide it at all. but then again everyone knew my friend grew weed so no one cared not even his dad who is a cop. if i hadn't have smoked there would have been no way i would have made a speech in front of all the people who showed up. i would have regretted not making the speech so im glad i smoked.

if your going to regret it then don't do it. otherwise theres nothing stopping you.

15. Me too it really took the edge off and made me way less anxious

16. I packed about .2 for before, got about .5 for after so far. I am guessing more people will bring bud because the person whos funeral it is smoked.

17. Im really sorry :( ive suffered many losses to people really close to me
    gadda keep your head up,i would dwell in the fact of the loss, but that wont bring them back . good vibes :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PljHy3h30Jc]YouTube - 2pac- Krazy[/ame]

18. More than likely, and this is kind of the reason I don't understand whats so disrespectful about it. Just don't get like BLAZED completely before and you will be fine. I'm not good at funerals so a few hits has me ok to even enter the church, Sorry about your loss dude

19. If the person that died smoked then I would deffinantly do it, just wouldnt get REALLY high.

If the person didnt smoke then I would want to be sober, because that was there way of life and Id want to be connected with them as much as possible. idk haha.