Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High at a Amusement Park

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 1, 2011.

1. This is what happens.

[​IMG]

2. dude are these pictures real LMAO????

and i will never ever go on giant drop

3. Yeah they're real. It's somewhat popular to do

[​IMG]

4. That one's pretty good.

5. lmao holy shit thats funny :smoke:

6. Roller coaster memes...priceless

7. I'm going the day after tomorrow aka Wednesday but I'm still excited hahaha.

8. #31 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think that green lantern ride is gonna be packed

9. Hell ya i go all the time to cedar point high you need two things 1. edibles that you can carry and wont melt like cookies 2. something to drink n have fun man

10. Are roller coasters scarier when your high?

11. Oh my god I have to try it..

12. #35 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 3, 2011
    I'm gonna try it tomorrow lol. You should try it too hahaha. Seems epic!

13. I want to do this so bad.
    You have inspired me, OP. :smoke:

14. Its incredible

15. #38 glazedKnuckles, Aug 3, 2011
    Unless you wrapped it in saran wrap, you did not hotbox a Ferris wheel

16. That picture is from the Behemoth in Canada's Wonderland, where I went last monday.

I smoked a joint before going in and went on a bunch of rides. You have to pick a ride with a fast line for your first or you spend most of your stone waiting in a line. I went on the Behemoth, it made my day because it makes you feel weightless, which seriously blew my fucking mind. I didn't touch the handholds the entire time.

There were a few rides where I was like next in line and was like 'fuck this is nuts' but then as it was happening I was in the moment the entire time. I went on The Bat at Wonderland and going backwards at 70 km/hr fucked with my sense of direction and made me walk sideways for a while afterwards.

Went on a load of other rides and the behemoth again, the crowd overstimulates you though people started pissing me off, and the overpriced EVERYTHING pissed me off as well. But it was an amazing time.