High Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Ins71nct, May 5, 2010.

1. #1 Ins71nct, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy....what wanders through my mind..:wave:

2. Me likey. Doodles are my favorite kind of art :)

3. Glad you liked. Thanks for the rep.

4. The laughing clowns were really cool man.

5. Not clowns, just regular people.

6. Nobody loving the doodles?

7. #9 Ins71nct, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    Adding to the 1st post.....edited

8. If you want these drawings to last and look even better, draw them on better paper than notebook paper! They're really good drawings but it would look better if it were on nicer paper. Buy a sketchbook! :)

9. These are all just doodles besides the photoshop stuff..no serious effort was put into these.

10. But still dude. He has a point! Why not just collect all your doodles and stuff in a sketch pad.

11. sometimes I doodle those during class. I'm not going to bust out my sketch pad during a lecture..

12. dude thats got a lot of potential i like the mushroom one. you should make scenes or comics or something thatd be cool. but great job dude:rolleyes:

13. I'm actually working on a few comics..

14. Looking very interesting but these all are not too clear that i give any special comment but i will say that all of these are awesome , great effort by you.

15. Its quite amazing. I loved this funny and cute designs in the binging of the thread. I advice them to sketch out it on the plain chart or drawing paper. Also try it with colorful sketch pens.

16. Interesting art buddy !
    +rep worthy :p

edit: Damn I gotta spread...meh

17. Your drawings are tight as hell. I wish I could draw like that, looks pretty fun

18. your drawings are sick, I really like the digital stuff you posted... teach me! lol