high all the time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdays420, Mar 15, 2014.

1. haha, well so the other day my friend was telling us about he ALWAYS knows when someone is high he was so sure about it and was telling us all the symptoms and shit. Pretty funny seeing as i was blazed as fuck, and have been plenty of times with him before and he hasn't noticed

2. #2 dankness420, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Haha nice, I knew this guy and he was telling me one of our co-workers was high, he's all like "I can tell when someone is high, I used to do it all the time, that kid is high."  Meanwhile I am trying not to burst out in laughter, since I was high AF.

3. when i still lived with my mom or other relatives it always amused the fuck outa me. pretty much every time they claimed i was high i wasnt, and every time they thought i was sober i was high as hell.

my mom and i would fight daily about my drug use too....i sometimes wish id just been like "no mom, this is actually the best day weve had together BECAUSE im high."

4. Hahaha that usually seems to be the case if someone "can always tell when people are high" they don't...

Pimp your elevations

5. I find it funny when im with my friends who dont blaze everytime they ask me how high I am im usually not. But when im stoned around them they never ask haha.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm one of those guys you wouldn't even know if hes stoned cause I'm high all the time and I'm a functioning stoner. My eyes are always baggy but they NEVER get red so thats saved my ass in a couple routine traffic stops. I had a cop ask me if I smoked anything and I told him know as he stared dead into my eyes and hes like yeh you dont look like you could be high 

7. I ate two brownies and smoked 5 bowls, then went out to dinner with my mom like an hour later. She had no idea, and the only thing that happened is I opened up more emotionally, which I never do.