High Activities

Discussion in 'General' started by angstrom, Apr 9, 2012.

1. what kinda stuff do you do when ur high? do you ever just get baked and do somthing awsome for no reason?

i went out to blaze, came back and started to go inside, but i dreaded going back inside, so i just hopped on my bike with no shoes on and took a pretty long bikeride through the country. bikeriding is so chill. i reccomend it to every stoner.

2. My favorite high activity is hopping in my car and going to grab some dank ass munchies from tbell/chipotle/in n out.

3. have you tried the dorito taco?

4. [quote name='"angstrom"']have you tried the dorito taco?[/quote]

It is amazing get it!!!!! Lol

5. I hoola hoop a lot when I'm high. I'll be sitting around the house lighting up and next thing I know out comes the hoola hoop and I stand there outside for hours just hoola hooping. Then afterwards I get my partner to take me to my moms fir REAL Mexican food :p

6. i love me some authentic mexican. tongue tacos are the bomb

7. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

i never remember after i light my bowl, i just wake up in an alley with women's undies on and my rear end in pain, idk what it is i just gather myself and go home and start it all over ! seriously......