Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Activities. Things you like to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mot1ve, Oct 2, 2010.

1. can't quote for some reason lol.

Cordination and balance is key my friend ;).

2. Another thing I KNOW would be cool but have yet to try is to take my motorcycle out to the mountains near me and carve the shit out of roads. I need to try that soon. :smoking:

3. i wish i owned my own amusement park. then id invite a buncha friends and hot chicks and get high and ride rollercoasters and go down insanely huge water slides :p

4. Over the years, I've learned that you can do just about anything high. I get high when I have to go run errands (pet store, home depot, pep boys) because it makes it more fun. Last night, I got high, went to Home Depot, bought a 9cu ft chest freezer. Smoked up in BJ's parking lot and bought $300 of shit to put in there. :D

This morning I wake-n-baked with some flavored coffee, then gave my car a quick wipe down with Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer, and shined up the tires. I got lazy and didn't wipe the brake dust off the rims though. :confused_2:. This afternoon, I'm going for a nice hour drive just for the fun of it.

I work out high. I get impatient when doing cardio though, so I think I'm going to try to load some tv shows on my ipod to entertain me and pass the time better. I like lifting stoned. I feel so focused. I love to swim high as well. Flip turns make ya spin a bit though. :laughing:
    My all-time absolute favorite activity to do high is to go skiing. There's nothing like being high as hell floating in a 3+ feet of fresh fluffy powder while traveling 30+ mph. I can't fucking wait for winter to get here. Most of my ski buddies smoke up as well. Sometimes we have as many as 12-15 of us in our group, usually it's just 6-8 though. Sometime I ski alone. You'd be surprised how many people have either smoked me up or I've smoked up at random on the gon-dubie :metal:

5. I saw that movie with a sativa high and laughed my ass off the whole time! When the chick gets cut in half like in Walk Hard I was dying laughing

6. Drive by shootings

7. my favorite thing when im smoking by myself at night is to lay in my hammock listening to pink floyd dark side of the moon album and just blaze and look at the moon and the stars

8. Listening to music, drawing, frisbeeing, frolfing, longboarding, and having mad hacky sack sessions.

9. I love to cook when I'm high. Experimenting with new recipes and such...then getting to munch on it afterwards :yummy: ..also fun to go fishing when you are stoned. Or even hiking. But just sitting by the water and thinking/reading a book is wonderful. I love listening to music and writing too when I'm baked. Cannabis really enables me to tap into a creativity I normally cannot tap into..

Oh, but my favorite high activity?

[​IMG]

Definitely ceramic arts.

10. lol i've been getting this for a while now lol. but things i enjoy doing high are playing video games, listening to music, photography and chilling with friends:smoke:

11. I'm kind of a lonely stoner (no smoking friends =( ) but I love playing any Tony hawk and call of duty game when blazed. Makes it all so much better. Other than that I love listening to smashing pumpkins and walking round at like midnight blazed...so kool...but by far the koolest is after uv finished the high having the most peaceful sleep ever...

12. Sit Down on the Bed/Sofa,and put On some Tunes. Preferably The Smashing Pumpkins or Pink Floyd :smoke:

13. What is "going creeping"? Sounds oddly fun...

14. ... is it me or are people suggesting some seriously dangerous things to do while stoned? Like jet skiing at 70 mph? Seriously? I can hardly stand up straight when I'm baked.

15. idk how u guys work out high lol

16. I live in Florida as well and completely agree with everything :)

-Mark

17. I liek to play with cool spinny things with lights when high

18. people watching at wal mart. always fun to see the weird ass people that shop there hahahha :hello:

• Sex
    • Video games
    • Eat
    • Enjoy the outdoors
    • Clean my bong
    • Write
    • Draw
    • Smoke more
    • Sex
    • Eat
    • Sex
    • Sex
    • Sex
    • Eat
    • Read

19. Fuckin, listening to Wiz/Spitta/Electric Wizard, driving, reading comic books