High Accessories You Had/Have In Your Room?

Discussion in 'General' started by Danjaa, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Decided I need more shit in my room for when I'm high... :p
    Anyone got any suggestions? Like posters, lava lamps etc

And if you have links that'd be good too :)

2. Anyone :(?

3. I used to have this trippy disco ball. It rotated on a stand and you put a light on it with different colored lenses, which made it throw pretty lights. That wasn't helpful to you at all..haha.

I know there are three of my favorite stores that have posters and such like that, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them (yes, I'm a noob).. so..

I suck at this. :(

4. Black light posters w/ a black light.

5. #5 BluDreams, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    Next to my bedroom I have a smoking room, that consists of many black light posters and a large black light regular posters some of my own art, a lava lamp is a must, and I have a couple lamps that have blue bulbs in them nice lighting I think, and next to the black light I have an emperor scorpion which glows blue green under UV light pretty cool, and you gotta have a nice sound system, there is also a bean bag and super comfy couch and a banana chair.

6. Comfy-ness: bean bags! couch!
    Munchies: Mini-fridge
    Music/Movie Postas
    Bongs: A lot of them.
    Helps if you have some sort of exotic animal. Iguanas are cool, Chameleons if you're that badass.
    Dog: You just need a dog for life. period.

TV with a 360 and Reach, GTA, Guitar Hero.. you know.
    Laptop.

that's about it...
    a fan.

7. bean bag! Yes. Love it

8. You're gonna have to fill me in here :p What's that :smoke:

9. My room has two couches in it, with a coffee table between them it makes the room a tad smaller but allows more comfort for friends black lights and posters are good as well. I hung christmas lights around my room, I had a lava lamp but they burn out pretty fast :(.

10. Looking for a cheap low lying glass coffee table? Any suggestions?

11. i've had a couch, tv and xbox in my room...oh and some lava lamps. all you really need

12. Oh yea! :rolleyes:

13. If you have a lot of glassware, a cabinet would be a great bet also.

14. Nope. My room is pretty boring.. I used to have a bunch of posters and what not but I don't see the joy in having them anymore. :confused_2:

15. #17 jfresh420, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn man,that sounds sick.like I just pictured Me havin that set up and I got all excited

16. Any more?

17. laser pointers are fun. a really fuzzy rug is fun to roll around naked on

18. ... dude