High Accessories You Had/Have In Your Room?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Danjaa, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Decided I need more shit in my room for when I'm high... :p
    Anyone got any suggestions? Like posters, lava lamps etc

And if you have links that'd be good too :)

2. Blacklight and some blacklight posters. Wal-mart had a decent blacklight for 10 bucks. Posters you can get at Spencers.

3. i gotta 2 black light posters. one is of the bob marley lion jawn with a big ol weed leaf behind it the other is a trippy ass mushroom jawn with some lil gnome smokin a pipe. so much goin on in that poster. i also got a NWA poster, a Wu-Tang poster, and a Biggie poster.

One of my favorite things when im high is sit in the recliner i have. its not like a lazy boy recliner. it was part of a sectional but i couldnt fit the whole thing through the door so i just kept the recliner. its got 2 lil jawns next to it to. hard to explain but so comfy

4. how about a super comfy chair

5. laz-e-boy chairs
    black lights
    dvd player
    xbox 360
    computer
    500w surround sound stereo
    rap/hip hop posters

6. Sushi bar
    Stereo system
    Personal Budtender
    Chairs.

7. I did this a few years ago:

Get a piece of posterboard and some black markers (or colorful if you want...mine's black and white) and every time you and your friends are chillin and smoking, get it out and have everyone draw whatever they feel like. I made a rule with mine--you must be high to draw on it. Hmm...I think I have a pic of it...It's that pic behind me. notice the series of squares--that's the center of the universe. I drew that while I was trippin.

[​IMG]

8. record player ftw

9. Turn tables FTW:devious: