Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high 24/7

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thismightbeantho, Jul 28, 2013.

1. ive been smoking for a few months and i realized that weed isnt really cheap for me anyways and i would just like to know how people can afford to be high 24/7 or even smoke every day and still manage to pay bills etc. it seems it would be impossible

2. Me and my dad pick up an ounce every week, we sell 3 quarters and get a quarter for free.
    We smoke non stop every day  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can only did it for a couple of week I don't have cash like nor am I growing

4. People who smoke that much probably buy in larger quantities, so more for their money. If you buy directly from a grower it's much cheaper, cause you don't have every person who touches it trying to make an extra few dollars off the next. Plus some areas just have lower prices than others. And if you grow your own its basically free anyways!

• Like Like x 1
  5. so u and ur dad stay high for 24 hrs off 0.5g each?

6. Well right now I'm in college so other than paying for school, my money goes to weed and hopefully my buddy becomes a successful grower and I get sweet deals.

7. He's at work during the week so he doesn't smoke during the day on week days, so yeah the quarter lasts the both of us a good 5-7 days. But we also have hash and butter so that also effects how long the stash lasts

8. lolol dudee you must have a lot of fun. maybe people just got better jobs and dealers and shit cuz that seems like  a crazy fantasy to me

9. i thought the same thing, but i just moved back to colorado and it's great. I'm getting my plants ready since it's legal to grow 6 plants

Yup...High day in, day out; dirt cheap too. :cool:

• Like Like x 1