Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding weed stash in the great outdoors

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StarRumble69420, Aug 10, 2020.

1. #1 StarRumble69420, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2022

2. Why do you need to hide weed... How old are you dude if you can't have weed in your house..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sounds stupid hide it someone in your room in the jar where your mom doesn’t look

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had the bright idea of hiding my bong and grinder in a plastic shoe box out in the barn by the pond I’m a married 33 year old professional married to a mid twenties professional. We have our own house .I don’t know why I thought to hide it . Was probably high . The neighbour dog who likes to carry off things came and stole it one night . Never saw that box again . Loo

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Is that what your wife really told ya?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Professional or bum we all stoners I have my house married 3 kids ,I grow in house I smoke in house and refuse to pass an apology for what I do anyway hope u didn tell anyone where u hid it as jerry111165 said ,u sure it's the dog gloves off when it comes to good weed ,

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. seriously ? Hide weed...why?

On his land? trespassing? stereotypical drugs.

Just smoke it up brah and then dont get that shit again its making you paranoid. Nobodys going to get your weed man. Its Ok.

8. You need to hide weed from your husband ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. They're advertising some bs man :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Oh, your a professional are you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. my wife only gets upset about my use is when i dont smoke blunts. she likes the white owl smell.

12. Hahaha....what a way

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. #13 alexmrm, Feb 5, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    Lo.

14. Same.

15. If you have a nice drawer set with 3-6 drawers this is going to be perfect for you. Wrap your weed up to smell-proof it first. Make sure you put your cannabis in at least three layers of ziplock. Get some double-sided tape and open your top drawer.

16. Funny, nice way to hide.

17. Well fuck I hope you don’t plan on smoking more than once a week or it’s not even worth the trouble of getting it out every time!

18. Got rid of my wife and never got another

19. 15 years ago when weed was illegal and hard to get i had a friend who was a truck driver .
    He was also a grower.
    Figured out a good place to for him to pull his truck off the road .
    Had a 4 inch pvc pipe with PVC caps on each end buried under a old engine flywheel laying there with other misc. stuff laying on the ground/sand dune
    I would bury the pipe with money .he would get the money and put the weed in the pipe.
    The the next day or so I would go get the weed and put more money in .
    We did this for years and years .
    I kind of miss the old days .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1