Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Hiding weed in a subwoofer box?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokatoka420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 tokatoka420, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    My friends and I are going on a road trip to Montreal with college kids like myself and high school kids. My friend is bringing 14 grams. You may say why not buy it in Montreal but he can get a huge discount.  I'll be driving in my other car civic hatchback.

I was wondering if i unscrew the subwoofer and put the weed in then screw the subwoofer in if it would work?

Never had experience with this. If the cop asks to search I can refuse it? Is looking nervous probable cause.

2. You're worried about your car being dismantled during a weed search in Canada? That's funny.

You can always refuse a search of your vehicle. That's your right. But if you sketch them out enough, they could call in the pooches and sniff you out.

3. It happens. I have a loud exhaust and tinted windows so im worried.

4. speaker boxes are one of the first places cops look. (in my experience, anyway.)

5. [quote name="etraxx" post="19337495" timestamp="1389688695"]speaker boxes are one of the first places cops look. (in my experience, anyway.)[/quote]. Yea true, If you do, make sure it looks really good and don't lose screws and stuff. Make sure if they open it up there is some cushioning or somethingSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Good idea I used to do this...My box is ported with a large hole so I can just reach inside and grab whatever..good place for a scale too. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Put it in the cabin air filter. In most civics it's easy to get to but most people don't think about it. Just open your glove box and pinch the sides, the whole glove box comes out. Makes sure you bag it up really well or your whole car will smell.

8. #9 bomatt4, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I dont really understand this question because I smoke and drive and I havent been pulled over by a cop in over 13 years. So I don't sweat having a little bud on me here and there. I just have it in my little container and in my center council. The key is to not give the cop a reason to pull you over...ever. Don't speed, don't do anything stupid and just drive your car like everyone else on the road and it won't seem suspicous. Plus where I live I just get a small ticket I can pay out by mailing a check to the courthouse. It's about 60 bucks.

Where do you live?
    How old are you?

9. Ive heard it workin b4 but if I was a cop....thad be the first place I expect it.

10. put it all in a Tupper ware container it's smell proof trust me it's what I do with my stash. putting a open bag in a sub box with smell up the car if it's ported and if your bumpin it especially. if u get pulled over say I DON'T CONSENT TO SEARCHES. unless the cop is a dick most are but he shouldn't call dogs cuz it's just a waste of time

11. I used to sell 12volt and have heard of so many stories where the cops always look in speaker enclosures and end up fucking shit up trying to look for something that isn't there.
    The cops know its a great spot to look and the smart ones know the cops will look there first

Try to drive right. And hope a cop doesn't choose you to fuck with. If the cops wants to fuck with you, he will get you one way or aother

12. If you got extra cash, you can ask an installer to build you a box with a stash spot built into it. Me and my installer used to charge an extra 125

13. I'm 18 that's why I'm worried about getting caught Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Well YOU are 18...so what are the laws like?

15. Stays on my record. I know there are people on here who got away when the cops searched their car. Just want to know some ideas incase shit goes down.

As long as the car smells like no weed they have no cause to search?

16. buy a few of those fake pop can containers the fake ones that actually look like a pepsi or something stick em in a cooler with a 12 pack of the real deal you should be set. my head shop sells them for like 10 bucks. heres a link to what im talking about. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/161140717765?lpid=82