Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding the weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blowinthatgangi, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Where do you guys keep your tree while you are riding around? my cupholder comes out and i put mine there.

2. sock is nice for j's but i never carry anything around with me after i smoked.

3. in an altoid tin

4. yeah but like you said herb... the tin sets off metal detectors... it would be better to use a plastic bubble tape container and the bud would smell like bubble gum after :smoke:

5. under my dashboard. I know how to create false fascias , so I hide my shit behind them.

6. LOCKED in my glove compartment!

7. I'm with RMJL. I lock it up in the glove compartment.

8. I don't ever carry unless I'm heading back home from my dealer's place....but when I do it's in the trunk.

9. my pocket,all they that they ever do is take it away from me,and its only a g or 2 at a time so i dont rele care

10. I always have mine on me in my pocket, no matter where i go. unless its more then a quad, then i keep it in the backseat cuz i have a secret compartment that folds out of my back seat :) (always in an old medicine bottle... no stank no matter HOW dank)

11. I usually just carry it on me, but my friend always hides it in his air vent or either in his headliner in his car. The air vent just comes out and you can put it in there and the headliner pulls down just a little bit and you can stick it pretty far back into the headliner.

12. this tin called a "bubble locker".. i've had it since i was a kid.. i don't even know if they make them anymore.. but that's for my hitter, chillum, and baggies, oh and roach cards.. but for actual weed i stash it in this transparent film container, you can find 'em in art and crafts stores.. then that fits perfectly into the back of my stereo in the battery compartment..

i have a ton of places to hide shit but those are the most common..

13. My friend has a standard truck and the top of his shift knob unscrews and you can fit about an 8th in there

14. just a quick question guys, where do you keep your vehicle registration and insurance information? so if you all are like %99.99 of the drivers around you also keep that in the glove compartment, so if you get pulled over then u have to open your glove compartment and risk the chance of the cop seeing it or smelling it. just a thought, take it as you want.

JT

15. ya haha my freind had a pipe n his glove compartment and it got opend and fell out n broke, like a 80$ pipe, it was sad :(

16. Either I have it in my pipe (it's the kind that unscrews and has a cavity) or I put in under the floor mats. There is a space inbetween the floor and the console in the middle that looks completely normal.

17. so right.... altoid tins are convenient as hell but they set off metal detectors as i mentioned in an earlier post>> http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=63695