Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding spots in car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoningsloth, Nov 5, 2014.

1. just got a '99 mercury grand marquis. anyone know any good hiding spots?

2. Buy a magnetic hide a key and put it on the inside of the tire well or the bottom of the oil pan.

The last thing you want to do is have an oz of stinky weed hidden in your car. 

"what seems to be the problem officer?"

*smells weed*  "you wanna step out of the car and have a seat over there on the curb"

You are fucked.

3. Personally, I'd be more focused on a way to make sure that your weed isn't emitting any smell while in your car. Like what Old School Smoker said above, if you get pulled over - be it for a speeding ticket or a burnt out taillight - and the officer smells cannabis, you're in for a rough night. 

Get yourself a mason jar or some other air-tight container if you haven't already, stash your weed in that and then afterwards decide on where it is you want to store your weed while you're in the car.  :smoke:

4. Just get a air tight container ... Smell permeates over time .. So lock ur weed in the container just before you are abt to leave .. This gives the smell less time to permeate and become a odor in ur car just hide the container well .. And never consent to searches . good luck to you .

5. To hide the car right?

:eek:

6. I only have weed in my car on my home from from picking it up so I put it in the engine compartment.

7. Damnn .. Some ppl go through some lengths ... Thank god the cops don't really care here in the Caribbean where im at .

8. Jaa mon da Caribbean is where it's at!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

lmao at $6 - $8 a gram, even less if ur local tbh , its where im glad to be :D  :bongin:  :bongin:  :smoking:

10. Mason jar in a duffel bag in the trunk and don't drive like an ass.