Hiding spots for big bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by yamaha 598, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Behind a snowboard :)

2. I've been wondering this for a while now...
    My best idea would be to throw it inside some speakers. I got an amplifier, works good.

3. Get a road case for it amd hide it under your house(if its on beams) other than that i wouldnt waist money on something that you rents can find and destroy.

4. I was going to suggest this too! I have an old backpack that I don't use anymore, it just sits in the corner of my closet. Nobody suspects a thing :cool:

5. Some of you guys don't realized how large a 20 inch bong is haha. It won't fit in most backpacks.

6. Pretend it's an incense burner and put it on top of your dresser or something. :)

7. Yup, best idea yet. Go to the pawn shop and get the biggest/cheapest POS home stereo speaker and hollow that bitch out. Make it an awesome sliding door on the back that allows for quick access.

Don't forget to actually run wires to it from your computer/stereo to complete the best in-plain-sight marijuana paraphernalia hiding spot ever.

8. -Take your pillow out of your pillow case
    -Put your Bong in pillow case
    -Fill up with packing popcorn
    -Zip up pillow case

Thats what I do for my 20inch weedstar bong

9. Get a lamp shade and pop it on top..

You've got a nice desk lamp!

:smoke:

10. Above my square ceiling tiles

11. [quote name='"flagg98"']Above my square ceiling tiles[/quote]

Whaaatt? Your home has ceiling tile?

12. My basement has drop ceiling would be easy to hide anything under like 50 lbs up there

13. Empty computer case. Take the side off and take enough pieces out to fit the piece and any other miscellaneous stuff.

14. ^Another person who doesn't realize how big a 20" tube is...

or has a monster computer tower from the 90's

15. Yeah my tower is barely over a foot tall.
    Maybe bigger but nowhere close to 20"

16. Traffic cone! Lol. I really liked the amp idea.

17. If you have a lot of shoe boxes cut out the side of two of them and put them together, or put them in a big box in your closet if you have any...

18. Make a box out of playing card!! Hide it in the middle!