Hiding spots for a 14 inch bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LetsGoCanes, Jul 10, 2010.

1. You got a chest of drawers that sits off the ground and is about 14 inches deep? Pull out the bottom drawer, and under there there might be some room for shit.

In a bag or a jacket or something in the closet, or just rolled up in a towel in the back of the closet or under a bed.

In a box?

It's all about what's working in your specific room. I know in my room, I can just set my bubbler (or a much bigger piece too) between my chair and my wall and no one can see it... but for most people, that's not an option.

2. when I had my 15 incher, I hid it inside a pillow with minimal cotton, and put that in a pillowcase underneathe all my pillows in my room.

another good idea depending on the size is to cut most of the back and front flaps off of like 20 video game cases, glue them all together, and at the very top and bottom leave a flap, and then you just open up this big box of what appears to be a bunch of video game cases stuck together, and your bong is chilling right in there. you could just put it in your shelf and no one would notice (unless they wanted to play a certain game)

Handle your scandal

3. It really all depends on what furniture you have and how often people look at your hiding place. a good spot for a 15 inch bong could perhaps be in an old utility box in a closet?
    something like that would be perfect.

4. The only thing I can think of with you hiding something in your bedroom, would be you being underage.

Sadly if your 18 or older and living at home you shouldn't give a shit.

5. nice bong. if you play guitar or a large instrument you can store it in a gig bag/case. i have a bass guitar gig bag here and my parents would never think of looking in it for weed.

6. This is what I use, its a great little hiding spot and keeps any smell from escpaping into my room.

7. you'd think that, but my parents are extremely anti-herb...sigh -_-

8. Not true at all. My parents wouldnt like it if i just had my bong and weed sitting out on my desk, so I hide everything. The smoking thing aint a big deal as long as im outside but i just cant be like hey im gonna go smoke, brb. Its still a secretive process even though they cant stop me smoking, they still arent a fan of it. I hate it, theyre always like "son, marijuana is the devils plant. Have a harmless, safe cigarette or a shot of liquor. Its safe and effective, unlike that green pile of death."

9. #10 Los Toasty, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    Get the ice catch. It might not look as cool but it's only $5 more and it makes a big difference (still looks cool, anyway). I had the EHLE 250ml ice catch and it was a great first bong. For hiding spots, put it in the back of your closet with a sweatshirt hanging on it. If your parents aren't too nosy and don't do your laundry or whatever it should work fine.

10. Why don't you just move out into a place of your own?
    If my child was 18 or over and not listening to my rules..i'd kick him the fuck out.
    Parents these days...either too hard or too damn soft.

11. i have an old trumpet case from when i was like 12. i just cut out the foam piece that the trumpet sits in and i stash my bong there. works like a hcarm plus the case is under my bed and my parents wouldnt ever think of lookin in my old trumpet case. also the oil from the trumpets moving parts completly eliminates any smell of bongy-ness

12. Because im going to community college for two years then ill be transferring to a university. They arent telling me i cant smoke, they just dont like it but they dont tell me that i have to stop. They know its my decision and they respect that, as long as they dont catch me smoking at THEIR house they dont say anything about it. Im fine with that since theyre paying for my college. The last part of my post was a joke btw if you couldnt tell. Keep this in mind, weed is still illegal, if im not smoking also why would i want illegal substances just being thrown around and sitting around in my house.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3KFh--NYJE]YouTube - For the guy on grasscity[/ame]

14. I have my 2 foot phire in a jacket, in a large backpack, in my closet.

15. What are you gonna do with that bong when you go to college(assuming you'll stay in a dorm)?

I suggest also having a small glass piece for on the go smoking and such.

I had a 2foot glass bong as one of my first glass pieces that still exists. I know it was a terrible choice in glass. 14" seems like the perfect height to me. Anyway I simply put that in this nook right behind my desk in the corner.fits perfectly and it's just out if veiw and very easy to access.

Before you buy any glass for smoking Inside, get a window fan. It will literally just suck all of the stale smoke outside, if you set it blowing outside and just smoke in front of the window. You can get a good one for under $50.

Just be smart, and keep your shit CLEAN. Clean glass won't smell, and a glass mason jar will contain the smell of your herb(it will also prevent it from drying out anymore).

16. I just put mine under my bed.. My dad used to smoke pot when he was my age, and he has defenitely smelled my smoking in my room before, because every once in a while my window will just close itself and I am too high to notice... haha

17. Well you obviously notice haha, since you know that itll close itself.