Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding smelly bong in room........

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pastscreaming, Dec 6, 2010.

1. So it's december and snowing and outside is no longer a viable option for storage of my piece, so I am wondering if an airtight container from Canadian Tire will do the trick of keeping the smell contained in the box.

I'm willing to spend more on a more durable (or "stronger") one.

Anyone have experience with this?

2. If you have access to a lawn mower, simply put it in the bag of the mower and make it your duty to mow the lawn. The stench of the fresh cut grass with easily cover up a bong.

3. He's making the point that its december, i dont think theres much "fresh cut smell" in lawnmowers in december .... but hey i could be wrong.

MY ADVISE: Instead of living with a stinky ass bong, and instead of buying a container to put it in, go to your local walmart and buy 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (around here, its the red label,,, just make sure u find 91%, and a container of Sea Salt.

91% rubbin alcohol alone will take EVERY bit of scent from your bong, along with most all the resin. The sea salt is just to scrape the last bits of resin off, if your not worried about having a clean bong, u dont even have to bother with the sea salt.

DIRECTIONS: take paper towels and stuff some in the female piece, pour a good ammount of the alcohol in your bong, then clog the mouthpiece with paper towels as well. shake the alcohol around your bong so it touches every part of the bong, tilt it upside down, shake it back n forth, really get that lacohol everywhere. BE CAREFUL, ive broken 2 of my tubes cleaning then in the sink ... you just have to be paying attention.

after u feel as though uve given the inside of you bong a good enough alcohol bath, pour it all out, and rinse the inside, fillin it with water and pouring it all out. Make sure u have extracted all the alcohol that was in your bong, out.

Walah, you have a piece that does not stink one bit, and will look much much much better than before.

4. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRsT_sn-Ew[/ame]

Rubbing Alcohol, Any Kind of Salt, Shake it like Shake & Bake, Rinse.

Not Only will it be Squeaky Clean, but it will be Stench Free. Now u can hide it anywhere without worrying about the smell. Hizzah! :smoking:

5. when i lived with my parents,i would just cap the openings,,,i capped the hitter with a little rubber ball i found and i just sat a tennis ball over top of it.covered up pretty well.

i must remind you my room was in the basement and all smells drifted right up the stairs..so yeah i had to hide it pretty good myself..seemed to work.

6. Put it in your parents' room, that ought to take out all the smell ;)

No seriously, I've never been to your house, I don't know where all the hiding places are

7. You could just clean it..

8. and then when they find it,,you can get all mad and stuff..

9. this is pretty legit - it will make your bong nice and clean(ish) and get rid of the smell. like he said, please be careful cleaning it - i've also broken one tube (not long ago either...) doing this.

10. I have this empty muscle milk container, its like this big plastic tub. I keep my bong and pipe in there and i screw it on nice and tight and just throw it in the back of my closet my parents have no clue

11. you should clean your glass

12. thanks for the responses, i ended up using isopro and salt... worked mostly like a charm. it's still wrapped in a towel and zipped up in a bag, but im "cautious"...

thanks again :)

13. If it didn't totally work, get some oxyclean and boiling water. I plug the female downstem joint with a wine stopper. This will loosen up any remaining resin the rubbing alc and salt didn't get. Then you do the rub/salt method and it will be clean as new. Oxyclean is the shit! Shalom.

14. The cleaning method is nice but can be a hassle because your pipe can smell really bad only after 2-3 uses and I usually dont wash my peices until I've ran atleast a 1/4 through them..

Best to find any container you can and just stash it after cleaning it.. And after every smoke session i clean out the bowls with toilet paper and get all the resin and residue out.

15. #15 xdimsumx, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    your solution is....... toilet paper.

I have this sweet hiding spot under my bathroom sink, so i tear up a few sheets of TP and wad it up and stick it in the top of the tube, and then leave the slide in, if the slide smells then i hide that in a pill bottle and plug a little toilet paper in the slide hole.

no smells.

i started putting a ping pong ball on the mouthpiece so i can hear if it get moved.

the smell isnt your bong, its the bong water. just make sure the bong's holes are plugged and no smells will go thru.

16. You wouldnt put your mouth on a smelly vagina but you would on your smelly bong. :confused_2::confused::confused::eek::eek::confused_2: