Hiding Shit when you're high..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MidMotoker, May 9, 2012.

1. So I can't be the only one. Anyone else hide something when you're blazed then come across it a month later?

2. yes, i do. i dont try to hide things when i smoke because it takes too many brain cells to recall where i put it after. but i find nugs, lighters, and sometimes my spoon put somewhere and i am like o yeah i musta got high. i hate it when i know i put something away but cant find it when i want it and it shows up a week later or is lost in my room my house forever.

3. Haha yea I think of a dope spot hide my shit there.. Next day I go to my old spot and panic cause nothings there haha then I remember my new spot

4. Haha usually the case with my lighter or paper containing bud. i hate having to worry about hiding shit after i blaze..by the time i get to sit down and relax my high is half gone coz i am holdig my breath sneaking in and hoping nobody is up.

5. Yes. Found that I had 70 bucks once... Jesus.

6. Lol I love find old shit I hid and forgot about it cuz I was blazed lol

7. I hid some skins a couple days ago when I was smoking, they still haven't turned up.

8. I don't hide things exactly, but I somehow always put things in different spots where they don't belong, then can't find them the next day. The wife usually gets blamed too :p

9. Yep, I do it all the time when I'm baked. I always hide lighters or really any small item I have around from myself. I know the high reasoning is like," O I'll totally remember setting my keys next to the sink and my cell phone on the reservoir to the toilet, How could I not!?!" Nope, never fucking remember.

10. [quote name='"Goohead"']Yep, I do it all the time when I'm baked. I always hide lighters or really any small item I have around from myself. I know the high reasoning is like," O I'll totally remember setting my keys next to the sink and my cell phone on the reservoir to the toilet, How could I not!?!" Nope, never fucking remember.[/quote]

Haha right?

11. #11 Isis Supernova, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    Yup.. I find money, small pieces of hash, half smoked joints every now and then.
    Some stuff I hid I still can't find.

Edit: I just found some grass I completely forgot I had :D

12. Yes, unfortunately for me, I'm a complete dumbass when trying to hide things.

I had an eighth with me, that I just bought. I stepped out of my car, wobbled a little, and said good bye to my driver!

I then proceeded to stop, and think about where to hide it. Now please know that this eighth was the juiciest, SHIT EVER.
    I was going to hide it outside in the perfect spot........but I thought I wouldn't want spiders going in this shit. So me being a complete dumbass, hid it in the garage. My garage is like 5x10. Sadly to say, I got fucked few minutes later.

Although when I am not hiding shit in my house, I always love spending like 10 minutes trying to hide something. It's a habit.

13. #13 jfresh420, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    my fucking dad does this with weed..if he has weed,hell smoke like 2 joints,get blazed,then hide the rest of his weed and forgot where he put it..so every time we get high,we go and search for this weed for like an hour and nver fucking find anything!

i hid money once when i was like 15..got my first job,saved all my money..had only(300 bucks)

and i put it in a save.threw it in my attic and forgot all about it..one day i me and my cousin went up there to smoke bc its fuckin freaky up there,and i was like wtf thats my old safe! didnt have a key for it anymore so i brought it outside and smashed it open..and BOOM 300bucks! never been so happy//
    so i went out and bought a nice oz

14. Yes it has happened on purpose and by accident. But no I try not to let it happen lol.

15. Haha or when you hide stuff when your high and you get it the next day or something and its a ridiculous spot that you never would of put there sober. Haha