Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding options

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaycooler, Aug 6, 2012.

1. So i have a book I cut out and also hide it in my guitair amp, I was wondering what of the two y'all think is better. Thanks

2. Dude i do the exact same thing! I have a 4x4 cab i never used so i stuck it in there. And I have my hollowed book in there just cause it holds all my like slides and bowls.

3. Nice! So you keep the book in there? How do you keep it from making sound it shaken?

4. I dont ever move or use the cab so i just stand it up straight. Then i mean its in there with 2 sploofs 2 bongs and a mason jar so i cant bump it

5. when i played guitar i used to stuff my bags of weed in the amp

6. Just wondering how do you hollow out a book? With a knife or something seems pretty hard.

7. keep it in the amp.. it seem's less suspicious, & is less likely to be found because no-one's going to look inside a guitar amp.