Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding my stash underground

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dolphin42, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Im a new toker and I was wondering, I live near a park right next to my house and Im considering whether digging up my weed and pipe in a hole (in a box and wrapped in plastic bags), is this a good spot, I dont want to tell my parents I started smoking and will the weed be ok if its digged underground?

2. Hey OP, scroll up to the top of the page and read what this thread is for, then go back to the main boards and check out the titles of other threads, and you'll find a spot where you may get an answer to your question......

3. It's just weed man hide it in your room

4. WRONG FORUM - this is for FORUM TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, not growing questions.

5. Sorry people for the wrong section and I dont wanna hide it in my room cause Im paranoid and dont know where to hide the pipe

6. I think its a legit idea as long as people don't see you digging in the park, they might get suspicious lol

7. It's a bad idea if you ask me. Someone will most likely see you and:

1. Call the cops and ask them to check it out.
    2. Check it out themselves and they have free drugs

8. NO. Thats going to be a lot of work digging and putting it back. That is like a lot more sketchier than leaving it in your room. If your paranoid of your parents finding out and is THAT scared, you shouldn't be smoking right now imo.

9. I dunno dude, I can only imagine how I would look like if I would wander into a public park high as hell to bury down my stash after every smoking session.. sounds like a recipe to get caught by worse people than your parents.

10. #11 illrolling, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    good at the poll bad at the section..cops suck once you get caught you will really regret it. with your parents you have like a million tries lol. when they catch you, and hopefully not for a while and if your not blazing around them and give them reason to suspect, they will most likely say stop it lol and take your weed. cops will take like $1200 dollars from you

11. If you like to do what you are thinking you must be very careful and make sure that no peoples can see you and everytime you are outside to pick up your weed the risk for someone watching you and stalking you is growing. In the long run it is bad way to hide it. Its a good spot but there is to much risk. There is many ways to hide it. You can open your computer and hide it inside there. You can make a secret spot anywhere in your house. Just be creative. think about every small rooms in your items and house.

12. dude just find a better spot. like somewhere where ur parents never go. like the place where u go to get to ur pips in ur bathrroom? ur closet in a shooe box in a shoe? in the attic somewhere? basment. inside the battery case for a toy. just be creative :) . mines in the shoe if u ask me ;D

13. This is a terrible idea

14. uh thats kind of crazy, paranoid much?

15. That is not a very good idea, champ.:cool:

16. Don't be a dumbass, there's probably a hundred places in your house or in your backyard that they wouldn't look. Hide it under your dresser. Cut a hole in a spare book to keep your stash in. Between the mattress. Behind a picture frame. In a CD case, the battery compartment of an electronic device, in your pillow case. You can figure this shit out yourself.

17. Alright LISTEN EVERYONE :p
    1 NO COPS GO THAT PARK, EVER
    2 Im gonna blaze in the park not out of it, NOT EVEN PEOPLE EVER GO THERE
    3 I only blaze once a week max so its not too much trouble I guess
    4 If you get caught with weed here you dont get a fine theres a three strikes system :p

18. When your folks see you going out at night with a shovel, just tell them you're going down to the cemetery to dig up body parts to sell so you can have money for medical school.

19. why not just bury the stash next to your house? and go smoke at the park?