Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding my bong/stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, May 16, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

So i have a small 5inch bubbler, a small grinder, my bud, a sploof and lighter in a small bag and right now its hiding wrapped in a jacket in my dresser. but i dont think thats such a secure place.

I have a small guitar amp that i never use and i tried opening the back of it and i got it open, there is just enough space to stash all my things but i was wondering if that was dangerous? its unplugged and i havent used it in months. But there is a huge metal thing and some wires, im not sure if thats a good place to keep it.

You guys have any tips/advice or suggestions? Thanks, all help is appreciated. :bongin:

2. That should work fine if its unplugged